Chapter 14

*3rd POV*

The next morning, the three girls woke up fairly early.

It was 9am.

Jade and Kay went downstairs and made themselves a bowl of cereal while Jesy took a shower. The two girls eating their cereal didn't really find a need of having to shower if they weren't going to go out that day.

So as the two sat there, Kay was wondering if the other would bring up last night but Jade wasn't going to. She knew that when Kay was ready to that she'll tell the two everything that's going on, or rather everything that went on.

Soon Jesy came downstairs as the two girls were sitting in the living room watching some random cartoon. Jesy went into the kitchen first and got some poptarts before heading into the living room.

"Oh! Kay you got a missed call. I was in thes hower when I heard your phone go off."

"My phone went off? We didn't hear anything?" Kay responded confused.

"I could've sworn I heard it though." Jesy told her as Jade and Kay both shared a confused look before Kay ran up the stairs to the room and over to her phone.

Unlocking the screen, she went to her call logs and saw she had a missed called from Luke. Quickly, she tapped the re-dail symbol on her screen before holding the phone to her ear. After a few rings she finally heard a voice on the other end of the line.

"Kay!" Ash exclaimed excitedly.

"Ash? Why are you calling me from Luke's phone?"

"Because I can't find mine. But hey can you text Luke the address on where to pick you up from? We're going to be leaving in a few and depending on traffic we don't know how long it'll take us."

"Yeah. I'll text it to him right now. But you do realize it's only 9:45 right?"

"Yeah we know but we haven't even left the hotel room yet and know we'll get questioned. Just trust us with the timing, alright?"

"Alright. I'll see you two soon then."

"Yes you will! Now go get dressed," Ash said in a bit of a commanding voice though jokingly making Kay laugh before hanging up.

As she put her phone down the sound of a cough startled her making her jump. Clutching her chest, she turned to see Jade and Jesy standing in the doorway. "What the hell?!"

"So you're leaving so soon?"

"It's just for a few. They want to meet up for a bit. If you want I can ask them if you tw-"

"No it's fine. You should go. Clearly it's been a very long time since you've seen them and they really need some time with you. Don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"Of course. Now get dressed," Jesy said pushing the girl towards the bathrom as Jade laughed before going back downstairs.

"I need to grab my clothes."

"You can pick out the outfit afterwards now go," Jesy said pointing to the bathroom door and blocking the bedroom door frame so Kay couldn't leave. Giving in, Kay went towards the bathroom.

Turning the water on, she grabbed a towel from underneath the sink and stripped her clothes off before hopping into the shower. Washing her hair and body, she begun to think about her conversation with the two J's last night and how she instantly replied back yes when asked if she still had feelings for Calum.

Does she really still have feelings or was that just something her brain found before processing the question? Or was it actually her heart speaking before letting the mind speak? Or could it be that she was just tired and was saying anything?