•Final•

×Tweek×

I gasped in fright as I stared at the lit room I was in. "Tweek, sweetie!" A women cried as she lunged herself on to me. "What?" I questioned in confusion. I looked at the faces before me and only recognized one- "Craig" I quickly announced. The women stared at me with disbelief. "Tweek.. Its me.. Your mother" She said, a man came behind her and gripped her shoulders.

"You are?" I questioned. "How could you forget me? Tweek Tweak" She said. Her grip got tight on my shoulders as she started to violently shake me "Remember!" She cried. I felt freaked out as the man pulled her away and held her to him. "Im gping to ask you a few questions and I want an honest answer" A man, who I presume is my care taker in this place , said. I nodded and answered truthfully.

"Whats your name?"
"Tweek"

"How old are you?"
"16..17?"

"Where do you live?"
"No idea"

"Who's that?" He asked pointing to Craig.
"Craig...T..."

"Hmm ok, may I talk to you two outside" He said looking over to the woman and man. They nodded and they all headed outside the door.

                                 ~

I messed with the hemming of the sheets. I could feel myself anxiously wait for something bad. Ive been in a coma for over a week. I looked up to the empty room, besides Craig, and it felt off. "The dream world felt better to be in" I muttered. "Hm?" Craig questioned as he looked over to me. "N-nothing" I said.

"My baby can't have amnesia! He hes- oh Tweek" the women cried from outside the door. Craig sat in a chair in obvious discomfort. "Craig what happened after the crash?" I asked. He looked over at me with glazed eyes. "We both got amnesia, meaning we forgot everything and everyone" I explained.

"I haven't forgotten about the crash, you, or... Kenny. Where's Kenny?" I questioned. "I... He's... the one wuth red- no blonde?" Craig questioned. "I have a question" I said.

"Do you remember me?"
".... No, Im sorry"

I layed back on the bed and controlled my breathing and tears. Please Craig, Dont forget me...

Just Remember

¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤

And that my creek fans is the ending of Just Leave. I kinda wanna say thank you for reading this and from the earleier chapters I will start that new book and start planning book 2 of ehat I eant to call "The Just Series". Again thank you all so much for reading this book I enjoyed writing it and I hope you had fun theorizing what was happening. Its not big, but Tweek was in a coma dream and slowly losing himself in the process. To be honest, this could have been WAY longer but I like this how it is. Love you my fiction readers ♡ ~Fiction_lover