•12•

×Tweek×

The bus came to a screeching halt and everyone piled off. I walked to the front of the bus, stepping over my coffee. "You will be staying on to clean up!" The bus driver said slamming the doors shut in my face. "But but-" "Your mess, you're duty to clean it" She said driving towards the bus area they call "the bus barn". As we drove off I saw everyone looking back at me laughing. "That's not fucking fair" Craig said upset. I just nodded my head in agreement as I followed the bus driver for cleaning supplies.

I got back on and started cleaning the mess.

3rd period

I smelt of chemicals as I walked into English. As I was taking my seat, a note was left on my desk. I rolled my eyes and shoved it off knowing it was probably from Stan. I sat down and pulled out my folder for the class. The note flew back onto my desk, I looked over to see Kenny give me a small smile. I was now confused, he never did say anything rude to me but he never stuck up for me..

"I'm sorry about Kyle and Stan, they are usually cooler then this (Cartman has always been like this)" I thought about it, but I couldn't remember far about how they act. I mean yesterday they were kind, but today they are making fun of me. "I don't know man, have they always been homophobic?" I wrote as I tossed the note to him. "Sort of? They were cool back then but now it's different. Even Kyle has joined in on it" Kenny wrote. "Let's hope it doesn't get bad right?" I asked smiling. Kenny smiled sadly before looking at the teacher.

4th period

I sat at my table nit knowing what yo draw. Mr. Putty said something meaning full but not coffee. I looked around the class room for ideas but only saw Butters drawing.. Butters drawing... I leaned in closer to see what the hell he was painting. "Is that the gay flag?" Craig asked. On the paper it had little people holding a humorous rainbow flag, with different lgbt flags coloring the sky. "Oh hey Tweek! Like my drawing?" He asked showing it to me. "Oh y-yeah I do" I said smiling. "It's really good huh?" He chirped. "This is meaning full if I ever saw a picture" I said handing it back. "Thanks" He said and went back to finishing his master piece.

"I think mine has a lot of meaning to it" I turned around and saw Kevin Stoley handing me his picture. It was the milkyway with a very detailed layout. "W-wow this is impressive" I said shocked. "How much does he want for it?" Craig asked as he went through me. I gasped and jumped from the sudden chill. "Are you ok?" Kevin asked concerned. I held my chest as Craig floated in front of me. "I-im fine" I breathed. "Ok.. If you feel the need to go to the nurses, don't wait" Kevin instructed. I just nodded and tried to draw something.

Lunch

I sat outside eating the school's hamburger while hoping Cartman, Stan, and Kyle don't find me back here. On my way to lunch they tried to corner me, but Craig warned me to go another way and so far I've been able to dodge them. "Hey Tweek" I flinched thinking it was them, but the person sat next to me. "You ok?" Pete asked. "Yeah I'm good" I said sighing. "Why are you eating out here?" He asked. "So I won't get hurt my someone people" I said looking away. "I'm sorry to hear that, you can hang with us if you like?" Let's suggested. "No thank you, I want to be alone" I said as Craig sat on the other side of me. "Want to eat alone with the thing you can only see" Pete mumbled as he got up and left....

"The thing that only I can see"