•20•

×Tweek×

"You awake?" Kenny asked as I stared at the ceiling above me. "I wish I wasn't" I sighed as I looked over at him. He sat on the floor of the room staring at me. I again looked back up to the white roof and just layed there. "Who were you talking to last night qt the pond?" Kenny gently asked, messing with my hair to comfort me. "Someone" I said upsetting.

"Is it someone I know?" Kenny asked. "No" I whispered. "You know I saw no one right?" He asked. "Do you know how to drive?" I quickly asked, changing the subject. I could feel him tense a bit, he threw a long sigh before actually daying something. "Not exactly no, I can't drive. I'm learning just barely" He admitted.

"Ok then" I said thinking. Im lost, completely lost. I don't know how to go about things now. "Kenny, I need to know something" I said sitting up. "Whats up?" I questioned, slightly tilting his head. "This world isn't  real"  I blankly admitted. Everything around us felt off after those four words. "Wait what?" He asked with a weird look. "Im in a coma, this world isnt real, and youre not real...but you can drive" I said getting up.

"Tweek I dont know what you're planning, but I don't like it" Kenny said getting up. "I dont like it either" I grabbed Kenny by the arm and started to drag him outside. On the way out the door, I grabbed the hanging keys to his dads truck. "Tweek what are you doing?" Kenny questioned. "I believe that every person in South Park is my self conscious in various forms" I started "Youre insane!" "Hush, I need to freak my self conscious out so badly that it snaps me awake, and as for driving I need to trigger my memories back so I can wake up" I explained. I forced him into the truck and he started the car.

"Where are we even going?" I asked shaky. "We're driving all over town, get a move on" I said. He pressed pn the gas, a lot harder than I meant. "Sorry" He mumbled as he tried to fix his speed. "Go faster actually, that might help trigger something" I said. "Faster?! Are you trying to get killed?!" Kenny screamed. "Do it!" I yelled.

Kenny took a deep breathe before stepping all the way on the pedal. I felr myself panic from the sudden change of speed. "He's freaking out, whats going on?" Its working?...

I stare out the window and I looked at all the citizens that looked at us. It doesn't feel right to be honest. "Stop the truck" I said just barely auditable. He came to a slow stop and parked. Kenny stared at me, ready to admit how insane I was. "Trade spots with me" I said. "Oh no" He mumbled as we switched seats from inside the car.

I took a deep breathe as I focused on what will happen. I took the truck out of park the floured it. "Tweek slow down!" He yelled as he held on tightly to the dashboard. "I need to trigger my memories!" I yelled back as I made sharp turns through the town. We ended up bqck down the road towards school.

"Tweek! Tweek! Watch out!" Kenny screamed. We had barely passed the school, going more or less towards the woods. I looked up seeing a blurry figure walking right in front of us. Someone abruptly grabbed the wherl and turned the truck. We turned at an angle, barely dodging them as we started to drive thru the fence and into the lake. "Tweek" Craig said upset with a scared tone.

-     -     -     -    ~Memory~    -     -     -     -

"I said I was sorry!" Craig yelled as I made my way to my car. "I know you are, but... I.. Why would you say that about us? About being gay?" I questioned with hurt in my voice. "You know how they are about gay people Tweek, I didn't want you to get hurt" Craig said. I stared at him for a few minutes before sighing "Get in the car"

We both sat inside with empty air as I started the car to head to the school. Its about 3:30 at night, but Kenny asked for a ride. "Where are we going?" Craig asked as we passed his house, we're picking up Kenny" I said. "Why didn't you just drop me off?" He said with an obvious tone of anger. "I still have alot to say to you" I said. "What more do you have to say?" He questioned. I didn't watch my speed, I was slowly going faster and wr didn't notice.

"I have alot to say Tucker! Im not going to let you win this argument! I am capable of defending myself!" I screamed. "We were gonna obviously talk about it afterwards!" He screamed. "Because you'll try and make yourself a good guy! Never of us is the good guy Craig!" I cried. By now I was probably going pass 80. "You dont have to be a pussy about it" He mumbled. I whipped my head at him and by accident pressed furtheron to the gas. "THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE-" "WATCH OUT" Craig interrupted my last word as I looked forward to see Kenny trying to get out of the way, I had turned my head so I didn't see myself driving on to the sidewalk.

Craig grabbed the wheel and turned it abruptly. We turned at an angle, barely dodging Kenny as we drove into the fence that blocked the open to Starks Pond. We drove straight into the water with a hard crash. "Tweek.." Craig barely said above a whisper.

-    -     -     -      -     -    -     -    -    -    -    -   -  -

A/N: Last chapter tomorrow or so...