•16•

×Tweek×

Today is so painfully slow! I looked at my phone and saw the time was barely 10:21. It's been a few hours since I actually got up and I've been doing mostly nothing. "Can we do something please?" Craig pleaded as he started to get bored of Stripe. "Sure, but we can't leave the house" I said getting up from my bed. I walked to the door and made my way downstairs. "Oh oh! Red Racer!" Craig cheered quickly. "Red Racer?" I questioned as I looked over at him. He was motioning to the TV. "Put on Red Racer!" Craig demanded excitedly. I shrugged and grabbed the remote. I flipped through the channels hoping to find this show he desperately wanted to watch. "Go back two!" He yelled. I raised my hands up in defense and did as I was told.

When I went back two a show about literal race cars showed up, it was a cartoonist show but it seemed kind of out dated. "This is Red Racer?" I questioned. "Yes! This is it, I just know it!" He said happily getting closer to the TV. I watched as this ghost entertained himself. I shrugged a weird vibe of seeing this before. I don't mean the show exactly, I'm talking about seeing him watching the TV happily. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I was having a deja vu moment. As I thought it over a knock came to my door and both our heads whipped to the noise. "Tweek?" called Pete from behind the door. Craig and I looked over at each other, unsure of what to do.  School is definitely going on and it's not even lunch yet. I slowly got up and walked to the door, where Pete stood by himself.

"Oh uh hey..." I said faking a smile. "You didn't come to school?" Pete said leaning against the frame of the doorway. "I-Im sick" I stated feeling Craig come up behind me. "You don't look or sound sick" Pete stated himself. He gave me a small smug smile. I sighed "Come in" stepping aside for him to enter. Once he entered we sat on the couch and said nothing. Craig just went back to his show. "What is your real reason to not come to school? Is it Clyde and Token?" Pete questioned. "Not exactly, I mean I passed out at the shop. I really didn't want to see anyone" I admitted. "Sorry for ruining your free day" Pete shrugged. "You're good, but can you tell me about Craig?" I asked, knowing Craig himself turned to listen.

"What about him?" Pete asked. "You mentioned a Craig Tucker yesterday. Can you tell me about him?" I looked him dead in the eyes as his tired ones stared at me. Pete took a long breathe before mumbling an ok. "Craig Tucker is an asshole for starters. "I'm not an asshole.. "

"He only thought about himself and no one else"
"That's not true"
"He actually showed care around ---"

His voiced just stopped. "Can yo-you repeat that last sentence?" I asked. "He showed care around ---" He repeated. My vision became fuzzy, but Pete still sat there. In the hospital room from before. "Not again" I mumbled sadly. But I was happy for this to happen. The door opened and in came the bruised and bandaged boy; Craig Tucker in the flesh.