•15•

×Tweek×

I turned around and saw Kenny emerge from the bushes. "Today has been something huh?" He asked sitting next to me. "Everyday has been something, it's getting scary" I said hugging my knees. "Says the boy who's scared of everything" Kenny laughed. When I didn't even smile Kenny patted my head and got up. "I know it was some talk, but I feel a connection" He said looking down at me. "Yeah me-" I tried saying but my air just left me. Cries and screams flooded my ears as the feeling of pain and flames surrounded me. "WHAT DID YOU TO HIM?! HE'S TO INNOCENT TO GO!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING MCWHOREMICK! I-" A thud followed his unfinished words as my vision blurred and darkened. He's to innocent
He's to innocent...
He's to innocent...
He's to innocent...
He's to innocent...

Beep... Beep... Beep- A monitor from a hospital. The smell of rubber gloves and alcohol swabs filled my lungs with the air I was missing. "He's alive"
He's alive..
He's alive..
He's alive..
He's alive..

"I'm so sorry for letting you two fight, just ---- up. ------- him"

I don't know who you're talking about, Kenny.

3:30

"We want underpants today, all day. Search for underpants today, we won't stop until we have underpants yum yum yummy yum yay. Time to go to work, work all day. Search for underpants today, we won't stop until we have underpants yum yum yummy yum yay" sang the gnomes. I opened my eyes and layed there. No, this isn't right. What does this all mean? I sat up and saw Craig looking at them as they took my underwear without me trying to stop them.

"Not going to do anything?" Craig asked. "I've known them since fourth grade, I'm use to it" I shrugged. He shrugged back and floated to me. "Excited for the weekend?" Craig asked. "Not for today if that's what you're asking" I said thinking about how it's already Friday. "Unless you're sick~" He sang. "I'm not skipping" I said looking at him. "You're not skipping if you're ill" Craig argued quickly. "If I stay you can't be annoying" I said quickly. "Deal" He said smiling happily.

7:15

I cannot believe my parents. They actually thought I was sick! I layed in bed staring at the ceiling not knowing how to spend today. Should I stay in the house or go look around town? I'll stay, I need a me day. The reason why I pretended to be sick. "Imma take a shower" I said aloud getting up. I grabbed some clothes and-.... No underwear. "A hahaha! Pussy doesn't got underwear" teased the gnomes.

"Should have stopped them" Craig said as he floated by me. "Shut up!" I yelled. I felt my face turn red as I walked to the restroom to continue with my shower. Underwear or not.