•17 pt. 2•

×Tweek×

Have you ever been told a secret you knew you can't say, yet you have become close to saying that secret? Being told I'm in a coma yet I can't let anyone around have that same acknowledgement or it'll break a piece of my mental state. I have to keep quiet, I can't say anything to anyone but Craig.

"Name some deja vu moments that has repeated since you met me" Craig demanded quickly. Our surroundings was dark and cold. Pitch black like a child's fear of the dark, and there we were. The children floating in that fear. "Uh.. Stark's Pond.. " I said trailing off quickly. "There's more! Remember! Was there something you could change everytime you were there?" Craig asked. ".. 3:30 maybe.. With the gnomes an-and behind the school with the goth kids!" I quickly added. Our scene changed to the woods of Stark Pond. Craig floated above the water as I stood right at the edge. "Each time Kenny has returned here, can you try and think to trigger something?"

I took a deep breathe and started thinking. "Say what you have in mind out loud. Hearing your thoughts will help you think of what you're saying" Craig said right away. "T-this is stupid! If this is trying to get me to remember it's nit working!" I said frustrated at this plan. "I can only remember what you can, Im basically your self conscious" "Then why are you not me?" I asked immediately shutting down his sentence. He drew a long breathe before replying back. "Why do you want me to be Craig?"

"I don't know?! Maybe I'm a creep and tried to kidnap you? Or maybe you're someone I feel a need to trust? Or maybe I care about what you have to say... "I said, slowly getting quieter with each word. " You would be my self conscious because you're someone I have to be close to. Close enough to trust and care about what you have to say and think" I looked over to Craig, who has made his way in front of me. "You're getting there.. This pond places an important role in how you ended up in this situation. Just take it slow and feel a connection somehow.. Ok?" I nodded. I listened close to his words, I took in everything with trust and care.