•6•

×Theatre×

×Tweek×

I listened to the theatre teacher; Ms. Granberry as she talked about this years play- Alice in Wonderland. I have to say Alice in Wonderland is going to be my favorite out of the two I have already done.

She pulled out a piece of paper and started calling who will be who. "Are you going to act?" Craig asked looking at me. "It's a fifty fifty chance, but she has been thinking about this play for years and wanted me to play the Mad Hatter" I whispered. "Oh you're definitely getting the part" Craig said as he checked out the room.

"-And Mr. Tweak Tweek! I have put you down as the Mad Hatter!" She announced. "Called it! Bebe said happily. Everyone laughed as Ms. Granberry continued with the roles. "Are you excited for the part?" Craig asked. "I'm actually happy I got this part. If anything the Mad Hatter is my favorite character along with the Queen of Hearts" I said smiling.

"At least you got a good role! I have to be a soldier card" said Butters Scotch. Butters is by far the most innocent child anyone in this school has met. Cartman almost tricked him into sucking his dick and still to this day he didn't know what was going to happen.

And I think Cartman was trying to get Kyle 'jealous' because it's been a known thing that Cartman likes Kyle so he makes fun of him. "At least your something right?" I said trying to make him happy. "Well yeah that's true, but I kinda wanted to maybe be.. Oh I dunno the hair that's friends with Hatter" Butters said giving me a sad but yet scared look.

"If you want that role then you'll have to talk to Ms. Granberry and Allie Nelson so you two can possibly trade" I suggested. "Maybe... We'll see" He said heading across the room to discuss this with Allie. "You like Theatre huh?" Craig asked as he floated upside down in front of me.

"I love it, I can be someone that everyone likes" I said happily. "Besides Eric Cartman, there is no pleasing that boy" said Stan as he practically jumped into the chair next to me. "HOLY JESUS CHRIST!" I screamed as I held onto the table to prevent myself from falling.

"Sorry dude didn't mean to scare you, but how are you?" Stan asked rather quickly. "I-Im good.. How are you?" I asked, catching my breathe.  "I'm pretty good, so you're the Hatter? That's cool" He said happily. "What a-are you pla-playing?" I asked. Stan was giving off a weird vibe and I know Craig felt it.

Craig kept giving him a stare with such strong emotions, it was honestly kind of scary. "I'm helping with set and with sound" He said swaying back and forth as if he was slightly dancing to music.

"You're really hyper huh?" I asked with a bit of thought. "I don't think I'm hyper... Just extra" He said smirking. I blushed as I thought he hinted to being gay. And even if he was he would be gay for Kyle. He's always so close to him I thought they were dating.

"Well... O-ok" I said quickly, giving him a small nod. "Alright my students! If the main cast can come up and grab their script then go with Kevin, Bebe, and Esther to get your sizes for costumes.  Tech peeps head to your techstination and everyone else we shall get to you tomorrow! This play is in five months ladies and gents so let's get busy!" Ms. Granberry announced.

Everyone cheered as I got up with all the main cast for our script and sizing.

×After School×

I drank my coffee and read over my lines as I started my way home. "TWEEK!" Clyde screamed as he jumped on my back. I myself screamed as I elbowed him as hard as I could. "Clyde I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to hit you" I said apologizing quickly. He held his stomach as Token joined us. "That's what you get" Token said as he looked over at him.

"It's fine.. I'm good" He said out of breathe. "Let's just... Go work on this project" Clyde said as he started walking with his arms around his stomach. "Oh yeah the project, I forgot about that" Craig said, a slight annoyance in his tone. "Me too" I sighed as I followed.