•17 pt. 1•

×Tweek×

"Craig!" I said happily. I ran towards him and straight through him. "What?" I questioned confused, I turned towards them and saw myself in the bed yet again. "You have no business here Tucker, leave" Pete said coldly. "I have every right just like you, maybe even more since we were in that crash together" Craig said shuffling towards the opposite side of the bed. "What crash?" I asked. No one acknowledged me or even batted an eye towards me. "You were in that crash with him, because you two got in a fight" Pete said raising his voice. "How would you know that?! I don't remember what happened, and he's in a coma!" Craig yelled motioning to me. "Kenny was there was wasn't he?" Pete asked. "Like I said, I don't remember. Do you think it's fair to be yelled at and told who your friends are yet they hate you because of some boy who's stuck in a coma and might never wake up? How fair do you think that is? I'm told who these strangers are to me and I can't argue that they may be wrong" Craig yelled.

I stood at the edge of the bed staring at myself. "So I'm in a coma.. That's why everything is weird. It explains a lot to be honest" I said, chuckling to myself at the end. "I know what's real and what isn't.. Why can't I just wake up?" I questioned upsetting. "You need to actually try and remember, maybe then you'll wake up"

I turned around and there stood the ghost Craig I met. He was scuffing at the floor with his shoes, not looking at me. "Excuse me?" I asked. "You need to... Find the right path to reality. The reason why it seems like there's a good and bad day is because it can only go so far because it's.. Just the same as every day" Craig explained. "So I need to do something that can wake me up?" I questioned. "Just try the good day or try the bad day again... Try try again" Craig said shrugging his shoulders at me. I turned to him so my back was to the three real people. "What am I supposed to look for?" I asked. ".. The day you can't remember" Craig said.

"Then where do I begin?"