•18•

×Tweek×

I watched as the gnomes started to get angry at me for hiding the underwear, they even cussed 10× more then usual. And that's saying something! "You should see if anyone can get you back to the world" Craig suggested.

"Yeah let me just go to someone and ask if they can send me to the real world that isn't this one" I sarcastically said looking over at him.

"I meant see if anyone can trigger it" I layed down on the bed with arms hanging off each end. "I'm so unsure of what to do, even with you here" I felt like crying. In the "real world" I've heard them say that I might not wake up, but I still have a chance.

"PUSSY!" I screamed in pain as a gnome bit my hand. "I'LL MURDER YOUR TINY ASSES" I yelled going to grab him. They all ran in opposite directions I tried to step on them. I missed poorly and even got a pickaxe to my foot.

They were all able to escape uninjured. "You ok?" Craig asked as I sat on the floor. "No... I'm not ok" I mumbled moody. "Aw, you want me to kiss it ok?" He teased. My face went hot as he laughed.

"I'm just playing Tweekers, unless you still want that kiss" "Shut up" I said trying to hit him, I only got a chilled and weird feeling in my arm. And it wasn't pleasant.

I made my way downstairs for some breakfast (eggs, toast, bacon, and coffee). As I was eating my food a knock door came from my door.

"Wonder who that could be?" Craig mumbled as he made is way to the door. "Can't you get that?" I asked with a mouth full of food. "I don't feel like it"

I groaned and got out of my chair. I made my way to the door and threw it open, causing the person to jump. "Hi Stan" I said staying at him.

"Hey Tweek, so today in about an hour we're supposed to be at school" Stan said rubbing his neck. "For?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"Yesterday Ms. Granberry said to go to get costumes fitted and a meeting basically" I stared at the raven haired boy before motioning him to come in.

"Let me finish breakfast, get ready, and we can go" I said heading back to my food. "Alrighty then! Have you been studying your lines?" Stan asked making small talk.

"No, because I'm trapped here in the fake world and having to deal with a lot of bullshit" I mocked. "You could have stopped at no" Stan mumbled as the small talk ended.

"Smooth"
"Oh shut up!"