8

(Magma's POV)

"I know you all have questions.... so ask away." I said softly.

I watched as Ultra Magnus looked at me shocked for a second before shaking his head.

"I don't have any questions." He said as he walked away.

I let out a sigh and heard Bulkhead clear his throat.

"How are you alive?" Bulkhead asked calmly.

"Well.... Megatron didn't kill me.... he did wound me and left me for dead, but a medic found me and saved my life.... after she stayed and I left Cybertron." I said softly.

"Why didn't you tell us you were alive?" Arcee asked softly.

"I.... I didn't know how you would react.... and I also didn't want to hurt you anymore. In your minds I've been dead for nearly 3 vorns..... I didn't just want to show up and act like everything was fine." I said softly.

"Do you know what it was like for us? To live without you?" She asked sadly.

"Do you know what it was like to be alone? To not have anyone.... for 3 vorns I was alone..... I had no one.... I thought that you were dead also." I said softly.

"And we understand. What I am curious about is why you didn't seem to want to come back to Ultra Magnus." Optimus said softly.

"That is something I need to talk to him about." I said softly.

"I understand.... and I hope you know..... I am happy you are safe." Optimus said with a smile.

"We all are.... even though if I still was able to I'd ground you for life." Arcee said with a frown.

"Love you too mom." I said laughing as I shook my head.

Optimus let out a chuckle and gently hugged me.

"I am happy you are safe daughter." Optimus whispered.

"I'm happy to be home dad." I whispered back to him.

I soon left and let out a sigh as I made it to Ultra Magnus' room. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. When it did it opened to reveal Ultra Magnus, who was glaring down at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked softly.

He moved to the side and I slowly walked into his room.

"What do you wish to talk about?" He asked sternly.

"Why I didn't come back to you." I said as I turned to look at him.

The moment our eyes met I could see the anger and the heartbreak in his eyes, and it broke a part of me.

"I wanted to come here... so wanted to rush into your arms and tell you I missed you.... but I couldn't... not after.... not after what happen." I whispered.

"Do you blame me for Megatron attacking you and you being left behind?" He asked softly.

"No! I would never blame you! I was the one who did that! I was the one who lost our-" I stopped and looked away.

"Lost our what? Magma what are you hiding from me?" He asked softly.

"I lost our Sparkling.... I lost our baby." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

He looked at me shocked and I quickly looked away. After awhile I felt his servo's wrap around me and pull me into a hug.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I cried into his shoulders.

I hid my face and he gently rubbed my back.

"It's not your fault my love.... it isn't your fault." He whispered as he hugged me tighter.

After I calmed down I saw that I was laying beside Ultra Magnus on his berth. I let out a sigh and set up.

"Where are you going?" He asked pulling me back down beside him.

"I thought you might not want to see me." I whispered.

"You are my Sparkmate and you are the love of my life..... why wouldn't I want to see you?"

"Because I didn't tell you I was alive or about the sparkling..... for three voins you have been alone and it is my fault."

"You are here now.... and I have no plans to let you go." He said as he gently kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer.

"Allspark I've missed that." I whispered as I pulled away.

"As have I." He said softly.

I smiled as we got up and left to see how everyone was. I shook my head as Mike ran up to us with Raf and Jack.

"Okay I have to ask, how did you guys get together?" She asked with a squeal.

"Love at first sight." I said calmly.

"Lier. They hated each other when they first met. Sort of funny if you ask me." Smokescreen said with a smirk.

"Why?" Raf asked calmly.

"Well she wasn't always so kind. Use to she would use her father being a Prime to get what she wanted." Smokescreen explained.

"And Ultra Magnus use to be super stuck up. I mean over the top stuck up." I said calmly.

"I wasn't stuck up." He said with a frown.

"Oh no you where." WheelJack said with a laugh.

"We didn't really..... love each other when we got together.... it was more like a drunk relationship." I said with a giggle.

"And a unwanted one. It started when someone spiked our drinks." Ultra Magnus said as he sent Bulkhead a glare.

"WheelJack dared me to!" He said quickly.