4

(Magma POV)

A orn had passed since I met the human kids and I was starting to care for them.

I let out a sigh as I drove drow the street. It had been awhile since I had last seen the humans and I was becoming worried. Usually they would sneak away from their guardian's and come to see me, but they hadn't been to the cave in a joor.

"Where are you three?" I asked myself.

I drove to Jack's house and groaned as I saw June leave the house. I followed behind her and frowned as she made it to their base.

"I could sneak in, but if I get caught I'm down for." I thought as I watched her walk into a base.

"Son of a Glitch. I'm going in." I said shaking my head.

I snuck into the base and hid behind a control panel.

"Where is my son?" June asked angrily.

"We are looking for him and the others. But so far we haven't found anything." Bulkhead said sadly.

"Don't worry June, we will find him." Arcee said softly.

"Non of this would of happen if he hadn't of met you!" June snapped angrily.

"Calm down June. Now they are doing everything they can to find him, but you have to let them." A man said softly.

"Miss. Darby, I understand the pain you are going in and I want you to know we will find Jack." Optimus said softly.

"Do you understand the pain I'm in? My son is missing and god only knows what those Decepticons are doing to him!" She yelled.

"Believe me we know the pain you are in. We lost our daughter to those Decepticons!" Arcee snapped angrily.

"Arcee..." Optimus said softly.

She walked away and I let out a sigh as I snuck away and made my way to the cave. I set inside and hit the wall as I let out a growl.

"Jack this is Magma. Can you hear me?" I asked as I touched my com.

I waited for a klik before I tried again.

"Jack please answer me..... give me something so I can find you."

"Please..... I don't want to lose anyone else." I whispered through tears.

I heard static and smiled softly as I heard a voice.

"Magma..... we.... we are trapped in a cave..... it isn't to far from you.... help." Jack's voice said from the com.

I smiled softly as I transformed and rushed to find the cave. After awhile I pulled into a cave and saw Decepticons mining. I frowned and hid from them, I felt a arm touch me and I moved to hit the person but froze as I came face to face with Smokescreen.

"It's actually you." He whispered.

"How did you find me?" I asked sharply.

"Saw you leave the base... thought you where a hallucination..... followed you here." He exclaimed.

"Jake and the others are here. We have to save them." I whispered.

"Let's save them then and then after that you are coming home." He said softly.

"We aren't having this discussion Smoky." I said as we snuck through the base.

Soon we found their cage and I smiled as I rushed up to them.

"I'm so happy you three are safe." I whispered as I opened the cage.

"Megatron is here. We have to leave before he-"

"Before he what? Finds you." A deep voice said.

I turned quickly and frowned as I saw Megatron walking towards us.

"Jack take the others and get out of here." I ordered as I pulled my sword out.

"What about you two?" Jack asked softly.

"We will meet you outside." I said calmly.

He nodded his head and I sent him a small smile before I watched him leave and I turned my attention to Megatron.

"Hello my old friend." Megatron said with a chuckle.