7

After they left Ratchet and Magma they left to see the others. When they arrived into the center of the base they saw Smokescreen hiding form Ultra Magnus.

"How could you let her get shot!" Ultra Magnus yelled.

"Smokescreen isn't to blame." Optimus said as he stood in front of him.

"He knew she was on earth! He saw her and he didn't tell us!"

"I thought I was hallucinating!" Smokescreen yelped out.

"Why didn't you call for back up?" Arcee asked sternly.

"She asked me not to." Smokescreen said softly.

"Oh so you follow her orders!" Ultra Magnus screamed.

"I trust her judgement and I've known her longer than I have any of you! I knew she had a reason for not wanting you all to know she was alive!"

"And why would she not want me to know! I'm her Sparkmate!" Ultra Magnus screamed.

"Ask her when she wakes up!"

"Hey! Enough!" Miko screamed.

They turned to look at her and worry crossed their faces.

"Is she okay?" Smokescreen asked softly.

"Yes! Ratchet is giving her a final look over and he doesn't want anyone visiting her until she is fully healed." Miko said annoyed.

"He says she will be fine though." Jack said softly.

"Thank the AllSpark." Ultra Magnus said as he let out a sigh.

"So Ratchet doesn't want any of us talking to her?" Arcee asked softly.

"He said not to even let Optimus in the room." Jack said softly.

"Why? If she is fine we should be able to see her!" Arcee snapped.

"Arcee.... calm down. I am sure Ratchet has a good reason." Optimus said softly.

"Jack!" A voice screened.

Jack turned to see his mother running into the room. She hugged him tightly and then pulled away and checked him over.

"No bruises! No cuts! Oh thank god! I was so scared." June said as she hugged him tighter.

"I'm fine mom. Smokescreen and Magma found us before any real damage was done." Jack said softly.

"Magma? Who is Magma?" June asked confused.

"I'm Magma." A voice said.

Everyone turned and Ultra Magnus held his breath as he saw Ratchet walk into the room with Magma.

"It is a honor to finally meet you Miss. Darby, Jack speaks highly of you. I'm Magma Magnus, but please call me Magma." She said as she crouched down.

"Thank you for saving Jack." June said as she shook her servo.

"You shouldn't be thanking me. It was my fault Megatron took the children. He wanted to use them to get to me." Magma said softly.

"Still.... you saved my son.... so thank you." She said softly.

"If you will excuse me..... I think I owe a few people a explanation. Do you think you can take the children home?" Magma asked softly.

"Of course. Let's go." June said softly.

Magma let out a sigh as she watched them leave and she turned to the Autobots.