2

(Magma's POV)

I onlined to the sound of a voice screaming.

"Magma! It's Jack! I need your help!" Jack screamed from the com.

"What's going on?" I asked quickly.

"Decepticons are after me and my friends!"

"On my way." I said as I transformed.

I sped to their location and open my doors. After they hopped in I sped away.

"Put your seatbelts on." I ordered as I turned left.

"Another Autobot? How many of you guys exists?" The girl asked as she put her seatbelt on.

"More than you know." I said as I sped away.

"We have a base not to far away." The boy said softly.

"We aren't going there. I have a base that is safer." I said quickly.

I drove to the cave and let them out.

"Thanks for the help." The girl said with a smile.

"Why didn't you call Prime or Arcee?" I asked calmly.

"They are on a mission." Jack explained.

"I see and you two are?" I asked calmly.

"Miko and this is Raf." The girl said happily.

"Who are you?" Raf asked confused.

"MagmaMagnus, but I go by Magma." I explained.

"Care to give us a ride to our base Magma?" Miko asked calmly.

"I'll give you a ride home, but that's all. I hope you both know that I don't want Optimus Prime or his team to know I'm here." I explained.

"Why? I mean do you want to be stuck here alone?" Raf asked confused.

"I like being alone..... it's comfortable."

"You sound like Ratchet." Miko said with a frown.

"Ratchet is alive also? Who all is on Team Prime?" I asked softly.

"There is Arcee, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Smokescreen-"

"Smokescreen is alive! Wow that bot is the luckiest I've met." I said with a laugh.

"And there is also Ultra Magnus." Raf said calmly.

"Ultra Magnus?...... He is alive?" I asked shocked.

"Yea.... he just joined the team, but he is alive." Jack exclaimed.

I looked away and let out a sigh.

"I should get you guys home..... I'm sure your families are worried about you." I said softly.

I transformed and they got into the car.

"Seatbelt and don't try to hide it I can see everything." I said annoyed.

Miko let out a huff as she put her seatbelt on and I drove away. After dropping them off I left and returned to my cave.

"Ultra Magnus...... I can't believe you are alive." I whispered as I set on a rock.

I pulled a picture out and looked at it for a second before I put it away and left to train. The next day I heard footsteps and turned to see Jack and Miko walk in with Raf.

"Sorry to intrude but we came to check on you." Raf said softly.

"Come on in. So Team Prime return yet?" I asked softly.

"Smokescreen and Bumblebee returned, but the others are still on their mission." Jack said with a sigh.

"How you get here?" I asked softly.

"Rode our bikes. Cool place you got here. " Miko said as she looked around.

"So... am I going to be stuck with you three until your friends return?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh you will be stuck with us even after they return. I mean another Autobot! And a female one at that! Oh my god! Can I hook you and Bulkhead up?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm already spoken for. I have a sparkmate, one I love dearly." I said softly.

"Sparkmate?" Raf asked confuse.

"You would call him my husband on earth language." I explained.

"Cool. So who is he?" Miko asked with a smile.

"No one important. So when should your friends be back?" I asked calmly.

"Tomorrow hopefully." Jack said softly.

"Alright..... I have to go patrol. I'll see you three later." I said softly.

"Sure thing. We have to meet the guys anyway." Miko said with a frown as I walked out of the cave.