3

Jack let out a sigh as he watched Magma walk out of the cave.

"We should go to the base." Jack said softly.

"Yea I can't wait to see Bumblebee!" Raf said happily.

"Maybe we can ask Smokescreen about Magma." Miko said calmly.

"Yea.... from what I can tell she knows him." Jack said as they got on their bikes and paddled away.

Soon they arrived at the base and Jack smiled as he saw Raf run up to Bumblebee.

"I missed you too." Raf said as Bumblebee started beeping.

"Jack my man! What's up?" Smokescreen asked with a smile.

"Hey I have a question for you.... have you ever heard of a Magma Magnus?" Jack asked softly.

Jack jumped as he heard something fall to the ground. He turned to see Ratchet looking at him shocked along with Bumblebee.

"How do you know that name?" Ratchet asked walking up to them.

"I heard it from Knockout." Jack lied.

"What ever you do don't say that name to Optimus or Arcee." Ratchet ordered.

"Why? Who was she?" Miko asked softly.

"She was one of the best soldiers Cybertron. I trained with her and we were great friends..... she was killed in the line of duty saving a lot of lives." Smokescreen explained.

"How she die?" Raf asked softly.

"Megatron..... He was attacking a ship that was leaving and..... she tricked him into attacking her ship... saved all of us. At the cost of her life. Optimus and Arcee haven't been the same since." Ratchet said sadly.

"Who was she to them?" Miko asked softly.

"A good friend.... and a student. Optimus and Arcee taught her everything she knew.... some even thought that she would take Optimus place as the next Prime." Smokescreen said softly.

Jack looked at Raf and Miko and shook his head no.

"I'm curious why Knockout would bring her up..... what exactly did he say?" Ratchet asked calmly.

Jack and the others looked at each other and Miko bit her lip as she tried to make something up. Ratchet watched them and Smokescreen crosses his arms over his chest.

"Well..... we where running from him and.... he um..... he said that...." Raf started to say.

"That he was going to make sure Arcee lost another friend like she lost Magma Magnus." Jack said quickly.

"I see. Well don't bring it up to any of the others." Ratchet said as he walked away.

"Especially Ultra Magnus. He would go insane over Knockout insulting her." Smokescreen said shaking his head.

"Why?" Raf asked confused.

"Because she was his sparkmate." Smokescreen explained.

They all looked at each other shocked as Smokescreen walked away from them. Bumblebee started to beep something and Raf let out a sigh.

"Bumblebee knows we are lying." Raf whispered to Miko and Jack.

"Drive us home and we will tell you everything." Jack explained.

They got into the car and Jack let out a sigh.

"Okay So you can't tell anyone because we swore that no one would know. Magma Magnus is alive.... and she is on earth." Jack explained.

"He wants to know why she doesn't want anyone to know." Raf translated.

"We don't know, but we think maybe she is ashamed of something or just scared. We are tryin to get her to trust us, but it isn't easy..... so can you not tell any of the others until we convince her to join the team?" Jack asked softly.

He beeped again and Raf nodded his head.

"Thanks B!" Miko exclaimed happily.

She leaned back and soon they arrived at Jack's house.

"Thanks for the ride B." Raf said as they walked into the house.

"Okay so what are we going to do?" Miko asked softly.

"Try to get her to join Team Prime. I can tell that she meant a lot to Arcee and the others." Jack said softly.

"Well than let's get her on the team." Miko said with a smile.