Chapter 49: Unexpected Guest

AN:This is what Candy And Tristan's House look like above.

(Sierra pov)

How can my so called friend Candy that she was having a baby shower and didn't invite me.

The only reason I found out is because I seen the pictures on her Instagram page. Also, I know Damion is here too and I need to tell him something.

I knocked on the door and once again it was Tristan.

"Hey long time no see, " I smirked as he rolled his eyes and stood in the crack of the door opening so no one could see he was talking to me.

"Do I need to get a restraining order on you? Tristan said barked at me.

I honestly didn't care about how Tristan feels I'm here mostly for Damion.

"Is Damion here?"I asked ignoring him.

"No he's not so leave now."
he said.

I seen Damion from the crack behind him.

"Yes he is, " I pointed behind him just being him out here I need to give him something

I held up a small red gift bag.

Tristan rolled his eyes fine and then will you stay away.

"Just call him like the dog he is." I said annoyed.

He closed the door in my face.
Then Damion came out.

"What the fuck are you doing here!"

Was the first thing he said to me.

"I came for you sister's baby sshower that I wasn't invited to."

"Well Tristan planned it."

I shook my head.

Of course..

"I need to tell you something.."

"Whats going on?"

Candy asked as she walked up to us she looked like she was about to pop.

(Candy pov)

After Tristan came back in I asked him who was at the door and he said nobody but then I seen Damion go outside and he's been out there for a few minutes now.

So I looked at the window and I seen that he was talking so I decided to go outside and see what was going on.

Sierra looked at me.
"Whats going on is you didn't invite me to your baby shower I thought we were friends!"

Damion looked at me.

"You guys want to talk this out?" he asked as he looked at me and ignored Sierra.

She must owe Damion some money hes stingy about loaning money.

"Yea we can, " I said then he walked back into the house.

"Look this was a surprise I didn't know plus I haven't heard from you since..."

"Because you didn't even try to talk to me!"

She said cutting me off.

I looked at her like bitch what.

"Um excuse me I've been pregnant and getting ready to be mom and wife unlike you I've grown up," I told her.

She scoffed.

"Yea fucking with a man who used to be married and despite everything he put you through you still decided to be with him and have his baby's." she sneered.

Even though it was 90 degrees outside I felt much hotter.

"Bitch you're just jealous of me because I have what you want!" I shouted.

She laughed.

"You think I'm jealous of you Candy see that's your problem your delusional."

"What fuck is that suppose to mean!"

I said feeling like a bull ready to charge at this bitch.

"You think your a bad bitch and people are jealous of you when in reality everyone hates you and is laughing at you."

Your pregnant Candy the bitch isn't worth it I muttered.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

Then I felt Sierra shove me and I fell flat on my ass her weak shove didn't do anything but I wasn't going to let this bitch get away Scott free if I can't check her I knew two people who could help.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

(Tristan pov)

Me and everyone else was inside when I heard.

AAAAAAAH!

I heard Candy scream.

We all ran outside Damion was next to me as I seen Candy sitting on the ground bawling her eyes out.

"What happened!?" I asked helping her up.

"That hoe pushed me down for no reason." she cried.

My eyes narrowed at Sierra all I seen was red.

"Don't do it man." I heard Damion tell me.

I looked at her.

"Get the fuck off my property and the next time you come here again I will shoot you on sight for trespassing."

After that I walked back into the house.

From here on things are about to get real and messy.
What you guys think?
And remember to Vote and Comment and let me know.
Thanks 😊