Chapter 46:First Child

"Are you sure you want to do this?"Sierra asked.

As we were sitting next to me at the doctors' office.

I nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure I can't have a married mans baby plus his wife is pregnant also."

When I said that some older woman looked at me and shook her head.

"We never did stuff like that back in my day,"I heard the lady muttered to another lady they were sitting behind me.

I quickly turned around and looked at her.

"Well, congratulations bitch."I snapped getting instantly irritated.

"Girl calm down, " Sierra said reminding me where I was.

After the night Tristan came to my place to dump me basically because his wife was pregnant a few days later I found out I was pregnant.

"We only had sex once on my birthday and we used a condom" I said in disbelief.

"Well, condoms are 98 percent effective." Sierra said.

I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks caption obvious, " I said.

Today was not a good day for me and I really wanted to get this over with.

I can't believe I fell for Tristan's bullshit I knew he was a married man but he knows how to draw me in and he accepts my crazy ass the way I am.

"I'm scared, " I said under my breath to Sierra she looked at me and held my hand.

"You're doing the right thing Candy why bring a baby into a fucked up situation."

I seen her point if I keep this baby what's going to happen Tristan and his wife will live happily ever after and take care of their child while my child will probably never get to see their dad especially if his wife has something to do with it.

"Carla, " one of the nurses came into the lobby and called my name.

I stood up.

"Everything is going to be ok." Sierra said to me one last time.

"Thanks girl, " I said as I followed the nurse to into the back and down the hall.

My phone started to ring I pulled it out of my purse and seen it was Tristan calling me.

I pressed the ignore button.

Fuck him.
Then the nurse led me into a room and I went inside.

Later I was at home and laying in my bed the room was dark as I had on no lights I cried thinking about the horrible experience that just happened earlier.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the pain and the blood.

I heard a tapping on my window I was able to see through the cracked blinds in was Tristan.

"Carla please talk to me." I heard his voice through the window.

I would've told him to go fuck himself but I didn't have the energy so I just turned my back and ignored him.

"Carla I know you're in there just let me in and we can talk, " he pleaded.

I kept ignoring him hoping he would take the hint and leave.

After tapping on my bedroom window and calling out my name I seen his body move away from my cracked blinds.

I just laid in my bed and cried.

Another flashback
Is Tristan the bad guy?
Did Candy do the right thing?