Chapter 8: Raining secrets

(Laura pov)

"So is it true that you been fucking Damion?"

Tristan was pissed his face was super red.

"Is it true you been fucking that Black Chyna clone?" I said.

"You know that's not her name, he paused and looked  at me..

"Don't change the subject, you been cheating on me ever since we were together you lying, BITCH! " He yelled.

We were arguing so loud our neighbors came over to see if we were ok.

"Yea were good I was just fixing to head out to work," Tristan said.

After they left he I followed him upstairs to the bed room I saw him packing a duffle bag with clothes he was quickly grabbed from inside dresser.

Then he went to the closet and grabbed his box of his stupid comic books...

"You're really going to that strippers house?",I said."

"Did I ask if you were Damion's house fucking him. He said flatly.

Then he left the room even though he looked calm his body was tense.

I stood in my black nightgown and looked out the bedroom window as I saw the bright white lights to Tristan's truck backed away and then pulled off.

I didn't feel that bad honestly I felt like I just got a paper cut...

(Tristan pov)

Last night was a long night I'm still mad about what happened but nothing I can do there.

After I left I went to my girlfriend's house we spent the night talking and watching Netflix.

The sky was grey and the rain was pouring down while I was driving down the highway to work.

Before I went in I decided to stop at a coffee shop and get some coffee I barely got any sleep last night...

I walked in and the smell of coffee hit my nose it actually woke me up a little. I walked up to the young girl behind the counter and placed my order and payed.

I went and waited until it was ready I went up and got it I looked at the cup it had Brandon written on it but it was what I ordered.

As I was about to walk out the door I seen Damion's wife come in and suddenly I got an idea.

I asked if I could talk to her about her husband I was in my uniform I could tell by her expression I had to pressure her that nothing happened to Damion but after what I told her the expression on her face said the exact opposite was going to happen.

"That asshole!"

she said quickly getting up from the table and leaving.

I did feel a little bad but I thought it was fair....

(Candy Pov)
"So are you guys going to live together?" Sierra asked

As I was telling her everything that happened. Tristan told me him and Loser got into a big argument and he left.

He even said he was going to send her divorce papers but I'm not going to believe that until I see it.

I know Damion is my brother but I had to tell Tristan the truth.

"Yea basically."
I said as we were sitting in the food court at the mall we spent the afternoon shopping.

I had on a white crop that said Baddie in bold black letters and black ripped jeans i had blonde hair in a long ponytail. Sierra was wearing a green onesie under white high waisted jeans and her hair was in a bun.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" She asked.

I told her things are good and she pointed out the fact that Tristan is only the second guy I've been with Alex was my first.

"I've moved on from that"., I said rolling my eyes

I was shutting down what she was about to say.

Then I started feeling sick to my stomach I felt like I was going to vomit so I hurried and ran to the bathroom..