Chapter 7:The tea

I felt like the sun was burning a hole in my back as I was waiting in line with Damion, his wife and my niece and nephews.

We were just out at a water park just having a good day out and we all.get to spend time together.
I was wearing a hot pink bikini top and black swim shorts with pink flip-flops.
My hair was in two buns.

I felt something cold and wet on the back of my neck...
"What the Fuck! ", I yelled.

I jumped up and turned around only to see Tristan holding a frozen water bottle in one hand a blue cooler in.the other and he on red swim trunks and laughing. He was my ride he's been that for a few weeks after we hooked up it turned into a thing we are basically dating now.

"You play too much I said and we started laughing."

"Hey, Officer,"I heard Damion said in a flat tone.

"You can call me Tristan," he said firmly.

I don't know why but those two don't care for each other. They remind me of a Rottweiler and a German Shepard.

We finally made it through the line and as walked in I heard children screaming and the sound of water splashing.

We went and found a spot to set our things up and spent the day playing around in this water.

(Hours later)
The sun was starting to set as I went to check my phone and it wasn't turning on.

"Shit," I muttered.

I asked Damion if I could use his phone since he was the only one I could find at the time. He gave his phone I was checking the time I saw a text pop up I looked over at my brother he was off to the side talking to his wife. So I opened the text and it said

Hey, babe are you still coming over tonight?

What the fuck I decided to go through the entire conversation when I have seen a picture of Laura and more of her...

I quickly took a screenshot of the text messages and sent them to my phone.
I couldn't believe it my brother was cheating with Tristan's wife for a while now...
I was irritated I gave my brother his phone back.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yea I'm good I'm ready to go home," I said.

After that Tristan and walked to the parking lot got in his truck and left.

(Tristan pov)
As I was driving back I noticed Candy was really quite she barely said anything. I put my hand on her thigh

"Are you ok babe?" I asked.

"Yea I just got a lot on my mind," she said.

After that, the drive was pretty quiet I just figured she was tired it was a pretty long day at the water park.

When I finally pulled up to her place she wanted me to stay over tonight I said told her sure and we got out and headed to her apartment.
I knew what she wanted I started kissing her but I could tell he mind was somewhere else.

"Just tell me what's wrong so I can make my baby happy I said trying to get a response.

"I don't know how to say this.",she said.

"What are you talking about?" I said
She told me not to get mad but when I heard her say

"Laura is fucking Damion behind your back!" she blurted out.

She showed me screenshots of their text messages. Then I came across a picture of Damion and he was wearing the same gold watch that I asked Laura about.

She's been cheating on me on and off with him for awhile now way before I even started talking to Candy. Then to make things worse the guy she cheating one with is Candy's brother.

I told Candy i had to go and i got in my truck and sped off.