Chapter 6:Candyland

(Tristan pov)
Why the hell did I come back here I thought as my wife was flipping out on me coming home late....

"I told you I had to do work related things,"I said to her.

"So Your trying to be Archer now."

she said pointing out the fact I was wearing a suit. I didn't find that to be an insult.
"Are you really working?" she said crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at me.

"Oh my god!" I yelled., as I stormed off into the kitchen I went into the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey.

I needed it to survive the night as I poured myself some in a glass and as I was drinking it I noticed a gold watch on the table. I picked it up it was a Rolex and I don't wear watches.

"Who's watch is this?"I asked as she walked in.

She looked at me and said that she bought it for her dad since his birthday is next week. At the time the story sounded valid then again I was drinking at the time.

Then she started kissing me and I wasn't feeling it.

"Not tonight I'm actually tired."

She rolled her eyes and then starting complaining about how I don't spend enough time with her.

Even though I changed hours several times and when I do try to spend time with her she always has unexpected plans or she's tired.

I just shook my head picked up my keys and started walking out.
"Where are you going!" she yelled as I was walking out the house.

"Work," I said as I got in my truck closed the door and drove off.

(Candy pov)

I was laying in bed watching stranger things on Netflix and eating a pint of chocolate chip ice cream. I was wearing my hair in a ponytail I had on a black tank top and some pink Nike shorts.

When I heard a knock on my front door.

"Really it's two in the morning." I said annoyed.

As I got up to answer the door. I opened it and it was
Tristan...

"What are you doing here this late?" As I let him inside my apartment.

He smelled of cologne and alcohol he looked at me.

"You know why I'm here," He said.

The way he said that made my panties wet.

"Why don't you tell me why you here." I said teasingly

I rather show you he said as pulled me in and starting kissing me. His kisses were long and passionate. I let myself enjoy it.

He paused and started taking his shirt off. I took his hand and led him into my room and we went back to kissing as he took my tank top off. Before I knew it I was laying in my bed with him on top of me.
"I bet you taste like candy too," he said.

Right before he pulled down my shorts and panties and started licking me like an ice cream cone. It felt to good he made me came so quick..

After that, we were kissing and I unbuckled his pants I looked at the bulge in his boxers I was impressed.
He smiled as he seen my look of approval at the package he has.

Going into his pocket he pulled out and condom pulled his pants down and put it on.
Then he opened my legs and I let him inside of candy land.

I felt nothing but pleasure as he was thrusting inside of me.
I had my legs wrapped around him and digging my nails in his back as he went faster. We were enjoying each other's bodies.
We kept going until he finally came.

"Did you like my candy?"I with a smile on my face.

"Yea I did," he said kissing me again.

I knew he a was a married man but I couldn't help myself it felt so right.