Dirty Harry, Make-up sex.

You walked into your apartment, pissed off as usual. Harry and you had just broken up for the 3rd time this month, and you were getting sick of his shit. You shrugged your bag off of your shoulder, and dropped your keys on the bowl in the hallway. You ran your hands through your hair, stressed. Then heard the knock on the door. You walked back over to the doorr, but before i could open it, Harry burst through, "Y/N, i'm so sorry i shouldn't have said what i did, I can't tell you how much i need you! And it's only been 5 minutes!" he then smashed his lips against yours, and you went along, moving your lips in sync with his. The kiss got heated, and he picked you up, not breaking the kiss.He carried you to the bedroom, and laid you down on the bed, and hovered his body over yours. "y/n i'm going to make you scream and wish we hadn't broken up." Harry whispered fiercely, and crushed his lips to mine, and made me shiver. I ran my hands through his curls, smiling into the kiss. I could tell he was already very turned on, and I was already. I felt Harry's long fingers go down to my jeans, and unbutton them, sliding them down my legs, and teasing me by running his hands along my panty line. "Harry please, don't tease me," you whimper, he let out a small smirk, and he pulled your shirt over your head, and he grabbed your breats, letting out a smile, he kept sliding down, and pulled your pantys off. he then put one of his long fingers into you, "Who made you this wet?" he winked, and added another one in, and started pumping them into you, "Y/N i asked you a question," he said, and stopped pumping. "Answer it," he finished, "You," you mumble, wanting more, "What i didn't hear you," Harry winked, "YOU, HARRY FUCKING STYLES, YOU MADE ME THIS WET." you scream, and he began pumping his fingers into you faster, now adding his third finger in, "Ha..rry...I'm....about...to...cum..." you mumble out, and he pulls all of his fingers out of, you. "Harry! Really!?" you say upset, "I wanna have fun too!" he replied, as he pulled his shirt and pants off, he hovered over you and began kissing, nibbiling, and sucking your neck.He kissed down your neck until he found your sweet spot, and sucking it, making you moan. "Harry, come on." You groaned. "You know I hate foreplay." You said, frowning. He chuckled, kissing his way down your stomach, and teasing you, by letting his tounge run down each leg, avoiding your entrance. "Harry, now." You commanded, and he nodded, and you saw he had a complete boner. He didnt even wait, just thrusted into as hard as he could, grunting. He thrusting long and hard, making you moan and scream. "Harry.... fuck, I'm about to cum...f-f-fuckk!" You said, releasing your juices all over his dick, coming down from the high. "Suck me off now, bitch." He commanded, and you nodded, getting on your knees in front of him. You lick from the bottom of his shaft, to the top teasing him. "Don't fuck with me, put it in!" he yelled, but you continued, and licked the tip of him, and put just the tip in, swirling you tounge around it, Harry now pissed, shoved the whole thing into your mouth, and you started bobbing your head to make him happy, he threw his head back in pleasure and groaned, "Y/N thats it" a few moments you felt him twitch, and his warm fluids went down your throat, you stood up, and up to him. "I never want to loose you again Y/N. I love you." He said laying on the bed, and with you wrapped into his arms, "I love you too, Harry, i don't want to leave again." You then fell asleep in his arms, with him shortly after you.