Mad Liam is always the best.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Liam gritted his teeth, as he yelled at you. "DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A WHORE YOU ARE, OR WHAT?!"

"LIAM, I WAS TALKING TO ONE GUY, ONE. AND WE WEREN'T FLIRTING. WE WERE TALKING, AND IT WAS BECAUSE YO-" Liam cut you off.

"OH" He let out a fake chuckle, "IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS HANDING A GIRL HER DRINK, BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T GET PAST THE TWO GUYS SITTING NEXT TO US, WHO WOULDN'T MOVE. SO THAT TOTALLY GAVE YOU A GREAT REASON TO TALK TO THAT GUY, OH YEAH. ALLLLL MY FAULT, RIGHT (Y/N)?"

You were beyond upset now, tears were still pouring down your face, but you continued the argument,

you let out a small fake chuckle, just as Liam did, "OH, YOU KNOW IT WAS MORE THAN JUST HANDING HER, HER DRINK." You whipped more tears off your cheeks, and under your eyes. "YOU LOOKED HER UP AND DOWN, MORE THAN ONCE. WHAT AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! SORRY I'M NOT A FUCKING TWIG, LI." You walked away, your breathing hitched, and tears still pouring down your face.

"GET OVER HERE, I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU." He hollered from the spot in the living room, where you two began the argument.

You ignored him, it was late, and you didn't want to argue anymore. You nearly ran up the stairs, when you heard Liam began the trot out of the living room.

He was at the bottom step and you had just reached the very top step,

you darted around the corner to the master bedroom you and him shared. Liam was fast, and as soon as you knew it, he was right behind you. You quickly turned the doors lock. Liam began kicking and hitting the door. He always did that, it didn't really phase you anymore. You noticed all your pajama shirts were gone, and you couldn't sleep in the skin tight dress you had on. So you slipped one of Liam's plaid flannels on. You pulled your loosely curled hair into a high pony tail, you began uncovering part of the bed where you planned to sleep, when Liam burst through the door. You nearly jumped out of your skin, you were so scared.

His voice had changed, it was lower than usual, you'd never heard him sound like this, ever. Yet, you loved it, you loved the way it made you feel, nearly helpless. Well, you were helpless, what could you do? Push through the guy towering at 5'10" in front of you? What a funny joke.

"What'd you think I was just going to stop? To just let YOU sleep in MY bedroom, in MY shirt, in MY house, that I pay for?" He laughed, it almost seemed like he calmed down.

"You must be fucking crazy, I'm getting what I want tonight. And you're not going to do a single thing about it, not one, understand?" He smirked at you.

You just nodded, you couldn't say no, you didn't want to. You wanted him just as bad, it didn't matter if you were mad at him or not.

"Now, I'm going to tell you what to do."

"Take that shirt of mine off,"

You went to pull the shirt over your head, when he nearly yelled,

"No!"

"You take it off slowly, one button at a time."

You followed his instructions intently,

"Now, get onto your knees."

You basically flew onto the floor

"Good girl," he beamed

"Now, the last thing I want you to do, is tell me about how that guy and you had nothing to do with each other, and that you don't want anyone but your lovely fucking fiancé."

You looked up at him, not wanting to prove him right.

"Don't hesitate, baby,"

"I love you, Liam, only you, no one else could ever replace you, ever, I just asked him if he knew what song was on, you're my fiancé for a reason, and that'll never change, no one makes me happier than you."

"Wow, you've been holding back sweetheart." He nearly threw you on the bed.

"My turn to prove I love you," he chuckled, as he pulled your panties off.

Quickly he stood up, pulling of his pants, and his boxers followed, but only to his knees. You didn't notice he was so hard, until he was plowing himself inside of you.

"Good god, Liam." You spat out, trying to be louder than your moans.

"What's that baby? You like it? What? I can't hear you?"

You knew he could hear you as clear as day, he just wanted to make you moan louder.

"ITS SO GOOD LIAM, I LOVE IT." you shouted.

"Now I can hear you," he winked, continuously shoving himself in.

"Here, flip over, let's change positions."

You flipped over onto your hands and knees and he pushed himself on deeper, as you nearly pushed your face into the pillow, as you were about to cum. You began grinding your hips onto his waist, causing intense pleasure. You finally let go, and came all over his dick.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck baby."

He pulled out of you, and began stroking himself until he came onto you. You quickly collapsed and he followed right on top of you.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry for not trusting you, and being so rude." He snuggled into you.

"It's fine, I liked it actually," you panted into him.

Let's just say you two quickly forgot what happened that night.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ: Alright lovelies, I know I have tons and tons of explaining to do, lately I've had a lot to do. Including being lead roles in the last three plays I've been in, marching band, normal band, student council, and running for class president pretty soon. My schedules just really been tight. And it sucks honestly. I hate letting you all down. Especially being that I had a whole summer to update. And I'm just now updating. I'd just really like to apologize for not updating. And I promise there will be PLENTY more updates soon. I promise. I love love love all of you who have actually stayed for my mediocre stories.xx love you all.

~Miranda.xx