Chapter 22

Jennie almost choked at the girl's words. Her eyes grew big in an instant, and they grew bigger and bigger when she saw Lisa's serious expression hadn't changed the whole time, demonstrating she wasn't joking at all. And as a result of that, anger slowly replaced shock. Still furiously blushing, she was now glaring at her in the most threatening way. If looks could kill, there was no doubt the her French partner wouldn't be part of this world anymore.

"You sick pervert-" She started.

"Relax Jack Nicholson, it's for an art project in my Photography class." Quickly added the Thai girl putting her hands in front of her. As much as she had jokingly handled the situation, she had gotten a little bit scared. Jennie could decidedly be really terrifying when she wanted to.

A moment of silence passed during which Jennie's ire moderately decreased. Embarrassment was still visible in her face as the red on her cheeks hadn't completely disappeared.

"How did your teacher even ask you that kind of thing?" She spat.

"Oh she didn't specifically requested that. But she wanted our artwork to give her a memorable and surprising first impression. So that's how I came with the idea of presenting her naked art photos."

Jennie scoffed at the answer, still irritated.

"How can you call that art. To me, that just sounds like a poor excuse to some perverts to satisfy their creepy impulse."

Lisa frowned, a disappointed look on her face.

"For someone who seemed so in love with French literature, I thought you'd be more open to all sorts of art form. I mean, do you realize Dangerous Liaisons is a hundred times more perverted than this? And, actually, why would you care anyway? This favor isn't here to please or serve you. It is a counterpart."

"I care because this counterpart is just not fair at all!"

"You're kidding right?!" Exclaimed Lisa, genuinely surprised. "Accepting this bet literally guarantees you the victory against Nayeon as well as your control over the council, whether you win it or not."

A second scoff came out of the brunette's mouth, she angrily turned her head to the side, folding her arms. Frustration washed over her as she realized the girl in front of her was right. If Lisa lost the elections, she would make sure to destroy every ambition of Taehyung to be the president and would therefore put Nayeon out of the game. And if Jimin won, she would still have to do the same, guaranteeing Jennie to be completely safe from any future threat coming from her cousin's evil girlfriend.

And if Lisa happened to win, which was very close to impossible, she would automatically give the post to whoever Jennie wanted.

But at the same time...

The thought of posing naked in front the girl instantly made her blush again. But as she hoped that it went unnoticed, she quickly glanced at Lisa who was looking back at her, a very amused smile on her face. That sight made her flinch. No. No way she was going to accept. She just couldn't take that risk.

"You know that I won't show your face right? I won't even mention your name if you don't want to. And since I haven't talked of this to anyone else, I'll be the only one knowing about it." Lisa calmly stated, her face serious again.

"God dammit!" Internally cursed Jennie as she unconsciously found herself reconsidering the offer.

After all, what was more important to her? Her career, or her pride? She knew the answer, because her brain hadn't stopped yelling at her to accept the deal. The Thai girl had so little chances to win! The risk was minimal. Taehyung constituted the biggest threat and she could eliminate it right now if she wanted to.