11

MICHIKO'S POV
After learning that the Senju clan's kekkei genkai is Wood Style, my brothers and I went to Yamato to teach us since he's the only one who knew how. I caught on quicker than my brothers because for some reason, I have the best chakra control. He taught us the basics of it and we practiced creating simple wood planks from the ground, then escalated until we were able to make wooden domes. After we got it, Yamato called it a day and we left. We went to eat and afterwards, my brothers left. Since they're guys, they tended to stick together and that was another reason as to why Sasuke and I became so close. Even though we have a great family bond, I'm often left out of their activities since the three of them are their own squad, so I trained a lot harder. After they left, I walked around the village and found Kakashi.

"Hey, Kakashi!" I greeted.

"Hello." He smiled.

"I have a random question."

"What is it?"

"How's Pakkun?"

"Ask him yourself."

We went to a part of the woods and Kakashi summoned him, then I immediately swooned and picked him up.

"Pakkun! I missed you so much, little guy!" I gushed.

"Who are you calling little?" He growled.

I sat on the ground and laid him on my lap and smiled.

"Remember me?"

"Let me sniff your hand."

I gave him my hand and after a few sniffs, shock crossed his cute little features.

"M-Michiko? Michiko Nakashima?" He gasped.

"Michiko Senju, but yeah, it's me." I giggled.

"Senju?" Pakkun repeated.

"The first Hokage is my grandfather." I grinned.

"That's great. To congratulate you, I'll let you touch my paw."

I held his paw and rubbed his stomach, then Kakashi laughed.

"Who knew you were such a lap dog?" He teased.

"Watch it, Kakashi." Pakkun lazily warned.

We all laughed and talked for a bit, then Pakkun's time was up, so I said goodbye.

"Tonton!" I suddenly yelled.

"Huh?"

"I haven't seen her yet." I realized.

"Then go." He chuckled.

"I will, bye."

"Bye."

I quickly hugged him, then ran to Tsunade's office.

"Where's Tonton?" I asked as I burst in the room.

"Right there." She said as she pointed to the floor.

I looked down and saw her looking at me, then sat on the floor and petted her.

"So, how are you?" She asked.

"Pretty good... My brothers are busy."

"Don't worry, they may not show it, but the reason they leave you alone so much is because they know you're capable. You've opened up to others and they haven't. They see you as the light of the family and want you to shine."

"I-I never knew they felt that way."

"You know how your brothers are."

"You're right."

"Smile, Michiko." Tsunade encouraged.

I gave her a fake smile because even though her words gave slight comfort, I still couldn't help but feel slightly lonely and isolated from them.

"I got it, how about we go to the hot springs? You, Shizune, Sakura, and I." She suggested.

"Okay." I agreed.

***

"This feels great!" I smiled.

"It does." Tsunade agreed.

Sakura and Shizune stared at me, so I looked at them in confusion.

"What?"

"Um..." Shizune began.

"When did your chest get so big?" Sakura asked.

"Huh?!"

"I guess it runs in the family." Tsunade laughed.

"They're not that big." I said as I looked at my chest.

"They are." Shizune said.

"All of the guys have noticed."

"W-What?" I blushed.

They laughed as I complained and tried to reason with them, but eventually, I gave in and laughed too.

"Relax, you're a woman, Michiko. Don't be such a boy." Tsunade teased.

"Am not!"

"She's always been like that." Tsunade said.

"But-"

"I wish mine were like that." Sakura said.

"Michiko, just accept that you're a beautiful girl. Sooner or later, you'll find a guy and eventually get married."

"How did we even get onto this topic?" I asked in confusion.

"Beats me." Tsunade answered.