8

SAKURA'S POV
I was looking for Michiko and I saw Naruto, then figured that he might've seen her.

"Naruto!" I called.

"Hey, Sakura." He greeted.

"Have you seen Michiko?"

"Yeah, her and her brothers went to the library."

"Why?"

"No idea, but they seemed different. Like... Really excited."

"Let's go see what's up."

We headed to the library and indeed, we found Michiko and her brothers smiling and comparing books.

"What's going on?" Naruto asked.

"I have no idea. Usually only Jiro can be found here and it's a miracle that they got Kenji to happily join them."

"Let's go ask them about it."

As we approached, we heard soft laughter and whispering, but Michiko's back was to us.

"Look." She said.

"Woah." Jiro gasped.

"That's you." Kenji smiled.

"Hey, Sakura, Naruto." Satoura greeted.

Michiko turned and smiled at us.

"Hey, guys." She greeted.

"You guys are in the library? You too Kenji?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah." He grinned.

"Everything okay?" Naruto asked.

"We got some awesome news and decided to brush up on our history."

"What happened?" Naruto asked.

Michiko looked at her brothers, back to us, them moved her hair and I gasped when I saw the new crest.

"Seriously?" I asked.

They all proudly nodded and I then understood why they were so excited.

"I don't get it. And why is your crest different?" Naruto asked.

"It's the Senju crest, you idiot." I scolded.

"He's our grandfather." Satoura said.

"Turns out Nakashima isn't actually our name, it's Senju." Michiko beamed.

"That's amazing." Sakura said.

"Yeah, so we decided to read up on our clan." Jiro added.

"I'd do the same. Mind if we join?" Naruto asked.

"Of course not."

We pulled chairs and looked at the books with them, then they told us that they realized that Jiro greatly resembled the first Hokage and Michiko looked like the female version of him. All of us were in awe of this new realization and were excited to read all about the Senju clan.

***

MICHIKO'S POV
Tsunade assigned team Kakashi to a simple escort mission, so we got our gear and deployed.

"So, who are we escorting again?" Naruto asked.

"A prince back to his homeland." Kakashi answered.

"Sounds easy."

"We're probably going to have to fight off assassins." Sai added.

"It's on!" Naruto cheered.

I giggled, then glanced at Kakashi and he gave me the look that said to limit my power levels, so I gave a small nod. After a while, we talked and while Naruto, Sakura, and Sai were in front, Kakashi and I talked in the back.

"So what type of assassins will we encounter?" I whispered.

"Well, they're not strong enough for us to need our ANBU skills, but our average jonin skills may be required."

"Doesn't sound too bad. What about the prince?"

"He can't fight." He sighed.

"Of course not." I sighed.

"He actually requested you."

"Joy." I sarcastically replied.

"Oh, calm down. It's just a simple escort mission. It's nothing a Senju can't handle." He smiled.

"Thank you." I laughed.

Before we knew it, we arrived at the hotel that we would all be staying in, including the prince, then a very attractive guy arrived.

"Hello, I'm Prince Hideki." He introduced.

"I'm Sakura Haruno."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki."

"I'm Sai."

"Kakashi Hatake."

"I'm Michiko Senju."

"Ah, you're the princess." He smiled.

"Yes..."

"You're very beautiful. I might have to protect you during our journey." He smiled, causing my eye to twitch.

"Oh, no." I heard Sakura whisper.

"He's dead." Naruto added.

"Don't let her appearance fool you, Prince Hideki. I assure you that Lady Michiko is more than capable of keeping not only you safe, but herself as well."

"No offense, but I have a hard time believing that." He chuckled.

My eye twitched and my blood boiled, but I took a deep breath and gave him a fake smile.

"Um, let's just go to sleep." Sakura suggested.

"Nonsense, we won't be leaving for another two days. It'll give us time to enjoy the festivities and get to know each other." He winked at me.

I looked to the others for help, so Kakashi got our keys and handed them to us, then Sakura and I ran off.