5

SASUKE'S POV
"So...tell me about her." Suigestu requested.

"Who?"

"Michiko."

"Why?" I suspiciously asked.

"No reason."

He put his arms behind his head and grinned as we walked along the river. For some reason, my instinct to protect her kicked in since I knew he was interested in her.

"Don't even bother, she'd never go for you." I bluntly stated.

"Oh... She's yours? I get it." He smirked.

"Wha- no! I-"

"I'm joking. So, tell me about her." He chuckled.

"Well, you remind me of her, actually."

"I do?"

"Yeah, personality wise. You're both carefree, but are sarcastic. But, she's very strong and loving when she wants to be."

"Stronger than me?" He challenged as he wielded his sword.

"Yes. She's even stronger than I am."

"How?" He gasped in shock.

"She's a Nakashima."

"I've heard of them... They're elite." He said as he put his sword away.

"Did you already forget how she held you hostage the first time you met her?" I smirked.

"Hey! She caught me off guard." He insisted.

"Sure, that's why she had that chain wrapped around your neck and kicked Karin through the door, all within seconds."

"In all honesty... It was kind of hot. You know... Because it was a totally hot babe who did it." He smirked.

I stopped walking and glared at him, so he just laughed, then looked deep in thought.

"How long have you known each other?"

"We've been friends since birth."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I'm a week older than her, so we grew up together."

"And you two never-"

"No." I cut him off.

"What about-"

"No."

"Well did you at least-"

"No!"

"So can I-"

"Absolutely not, Suigetsu."

"Well, you're no fun." He pouted.

MICHIKO'S POV
I finished packing my gear, then put on my ANBU mask and cloak before heading to Tsunade's office with my brothers. She gave us our assignment, then we left and once we were out of the Leaf, we immediately began tracking our targets.

"I love assassinations!" I giggled to my brothers as I swung from a tree branch.

"Calm down there, Killer." Kenji laughed.

"I think you're just an expert at torture and assassination." Jiro added.

"Let's just finish this." Satoura chuckled.

"I wanna have some fun." I pouted.

"You will." Jiro comforted.

Pretty soon, we found our targets and took them out pretty quickly.

"Well that was no fun. I only used my sword." I huffed with my hands on my hips.

"The mission's done and that's all that matters." Satoura said.

"Let's just finish getting rid of the bodies." Kenji suggested.

We finished, then before we left the site, I sensed a familiar presence nearby and immediately took off.

"Where are you going?" Kenji called.

I gave them to signal to be quiet and when I got to the area, I crouched on a branch and activated my Sharyakugan.

'I've finally found you, Sasuke.' I thought as I looked down at him and a familiar looking guy with white hair.

"Is that-" Jiro began.

Before he could finish, I launched myself from the tree and attacked Sasuke.

SASUKE'S POV
I was in the middle of talking with Suigetsu when suddenly, I was kicked in the head and sent flying through a tree.

'How the hell didn't I sense this person?' I thought in shock.

When I looked up, I saw an ANBU coming at me, so I dodged their next attack and before I could begin a fireball jutsu, I was punched in the stomach. Suigetsu was about to attack the person when they turned and kicked him into the river. I began dodging some attacks but when the ANBU began making hand signs, I ran towards the river and prepared to fight once I was in the middle. The ANBU began running towards me, but three others appeared and grabbed the person, stopping them from attacking.

"He's not our target." One said.

"This isn't in our orders." The second said.

"Our mission is complete. Let's go." The last said.

"Fine." My attacker said.

After they disappeared, I walked back to land and found Suigetsu there.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. What about you? You're pretty banged up."

"I'll live."

As we walked back to find the others, I became bothered by the attack because I couldn't help but feel like I knew who they were.