Chapter 8: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck do you want, shitty hair?" Katsuki shot a glare at him.

"I brought the new ink for you!" Kirishima grinned proudly.

Kaminari widen his eyes in shock when Kirishima handed a bottle of black ink to Izuku. Is he being serious? Why is he giving them ink? Just what exactly is their relationship?!

Much to Kaminari's puzzle, Izuku whisper something to Kirishima and he nodded, giving him a thumb up. Seeing this, more questions begin to pop up inside Kaminari's head. He has a feeling that their relationship no longer something isn't as simple as classmate.

Unable to come up with an answer, Kaminari decide to give up on thinking about it. There's someone that he need to find after school today so he can't be thinking about those three all the times.

-o-o-o-

As soon as the class ends and everyone left the classroom, the trio quickly enter their working mode. By joining four tables together, they manage to form a 'working' table for them to draw the manga. Although the joined tables isn't as big as the one (that Izuku destroyed) in Katsuki's house, they will have to deal with it. Taking the papers and their manga tools out, they begin to do their own role seriously.

Even though they did some of the pages after they finished eating their lunch on the rooftop, the remaining time they have is still not enough.

"Haa... I'm not used to the school desk..." Izuku sighed as he continue to do the inking for Miya and the other characters.

"Quit complaining, shitty Deku! Don't forget that you're the one who destroyed my fucking table!!" Katsuki shouted, scribbling across the papers angrily at a fast speed.

Kirishima sweat dropped at the amount of force Katsuki puts into his drawing. It's a real wonder to why Katsuki still haven't torn those papers into piece with such violent and aggressive drawing skills.

"T-that was an accident!" Izuku protested.

"An accident my ass! You act like the world has ended just because of a fucking cockroach flew into the room!!"

"But it l-landed on the table! I was only trying to get it off!"

"By punching it out of reflex, destroying my table and fucking ruined some of the most important pages for the chapter! Because of that, we cannot finished this chapter faster than we have planned and we have fucking redraw some of the pages!!"

Izuku lower his head in shame as he continue to do his work in silent, unable to come up with another excuse. Sure, he may have overreacted a bit but let's be honest here, most people cannot stand cockroach... right? Right?!

-o-o-o-

Meanwhile, somewhere else on the same floor as Izuku and the others...

Kaminari was all alone, walking down the empty hallway. He was currently on a mission to discover the rumors of the unknown 'Diva' that only appears in school after classes has ended. Yes, the person that he's going to find is this mystery 'Diva'.

This 'Diva' could appear anywhere so it's kind of hard to track her down. She could be in the music room, rooftop or even some random class. Many students said that they heard can hear someone singing with a lovely voice but none of them is able to find her. Although Kaminari has never heard Diva's singing voice before, he's willing to bet that she must be a beautiful girl! It would be great if he can find her and if possible, exchange numbers with her and-

"Hurry up, Deku! Do you wanna die or what?!" a familiar voice shouted, snapping Kaminari out of his thoughts.

"Please lower your voice Kacchan! Someone could found out that we're here!" another familiar voice whispered in a harsh tone.

Turning to his right, Kaminari is surprised to see Izuku, Katsuki and Kirishima inside their classroom, writing something down on a bunch of papers. He quickly lean on the wall right outside of the classroom, hiding himself from their view while listening to their conversion. Kaminari knew that he shouldn't be ear dropping on their conversion but he's dying to know what they are doing. They usually head home as soon as school ends so why are they still in school today?

Something fishy must be going on here.

"I'll help you out to deal with this one, Midoriya. It'll be faster that way."

"Thank you very much Kirishima-kun. You really helped me out!"

"No problem! It would be a huge troublesome for us if we 'finished' them off in time."

Based on Kirishima's tone, Kaminari can tell that the red head is smiling like there's absolutely nothing wrong with what he just said. Oh god, Kaminari has overheard something frightening and it's scaring him! What do they mean by 'finished' them off? Who are they going to murder this time?!

(Note: Refer back to chapter 2 just in case you forgot why Kaminari mistook Izuku and Katsuki for assassins.)

"If we didn't get our job done in time... Deku, you'll be paying for it with your fucking life!" Katsuki growled angrily.

"Sorry! I'll definitely get it done in time, Kacchan!"

"Still, Midoriya is really amazing! I won't be surprise if he can take someone down with just one punch. Just like Sait*ma!"

"Don't let his baby face deceive you, shitty hair. Deku can be a really ruthless killer if he wanted. I fucking lost count of how many he has killed in the past."

Hearing their conversion, Kaminari nearly lose his shit. Izuku killed someone before?! And is their job so dangerous that they have to kill their own ally if it fails? That's soo messed up! What on earth has Kirishima gotten himself into?!

"Geez! Can we stop talking about that and focus on the manga?" Izuku whined.

"Ah, sorry about that Midoriya."

"Oi, once we finished this chapter, we're going to think about the cover for the next volume."

"A new cover for your manga right? Leave it to us, Bakugou!"

Kaminari blinked when he heard those words. Wait, what are they talking about again? Did he misheard that? Taking a peek at the trio, Kaminari was surprised to see that they are indeed, drawing something in a hurry. Kaminari thought that they are plotting murder but it turns out that they are talking about manga? Just how misleading can their words be?!

"Crap, now I'm getting embarrassed by my own misunderstanding..." Kaminari thought as he continue to watch his friends. His embarrassment was quickly forgotten when he saw how the trio move their hands and using those manga tools. It's like they are a real professional mangaka!

Come to think about it, Kaminari did heard them talking about making new volume cover or something along those line... could it be that they are making a real manga and not a doujinshi?!

Holy shit! His friends is making a manga and that's freaking amazing!!

-o-o-o-

A/N: Yeah... the title for this chapter aside, there's a mentioning of one punch man somewhere in there. Would it be alright if I were to drop some small anime reference here and there? Or should I stop here? ('・ω・')