3. Twin Truth

Diana Salvatore was hanging around the Mystic Grill looking for the right person to compel, she finally found her target but just when she was about to approach them a girl rushed inside. It took her breath away, it looked just like her best friend, but it couldn't be because she'd only seen her a few months ago. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts until she found her friends name: Katherine Pierce.

'Hello' Katherine replied

The girl in the Mystic Grill wasn't on her phone, how could this be?

'I'm in Mystic Falls' Diana replied slowly

'Oh' Katherine said 'well, say hi to your brothers for me'

'There's someone here who looks exactly like you Katherine'

'That would be Elena Gilbert'

'Wait, what? You know? Why didn't you tell me?'

'It's not important' Katherine said bluntly

'Damon likes her' Diana informed her

'Of course he does, I got to go, bye'

Diana put her phone in her pocket, she wasn't sure if she should go approach Elena, but just as she was in thought Damon went barging in.

'Elena' Damon said grabbing her by the arm

'Damon' she replied looking him in the eyes 'why didn't you tell me you have a sister? Sorry, correction a twin sister?'

'Let's go somewhere and talk'

'No, tell me now' Elena said angrily

'Elena!' Damon spat back 'come with me' Elena couldn't resist his eyes and followed him out of the Mystic Grill.

Diana watched them walk away and decided now wasn't the time, now was the time to eat and kill.

Damon held Elena's hand and dragged her to a quiet spot in the park. Elena had tingles run up her arm and to her heart, she hadn't seen Damon in a day or so, she'd been waiting for him to call.

'Elena, I have a twin sister' Damon said sitting down on a park bench

'So I've heard' she replied

'Her names Diana, I haven't seen her in a few years, it's been hard'

'I'm sorry'

'Stefan and I just didn't tell anyone, we weren't really sure what had happened to her, I honestly thought I might never see her again'

'Damon that must have been so hard' Elena frowned resting her hand on his thigh

'Yeah' he smiled weakly putting his hand on top of hers 'I want you to meet Diana'

'Yeah, of course.'