"You really do love dancing don't you?" I asked mindlessly touching the piano.

"Yes, it helps me more than anything or anyone," he answered.

"Helps you from what?" I asked.

"Nothing," he quickly dismissed the topic.

"And you just wanted to be some back up dancer?" I laughed at what he said days ago.

He just chuckled and I can sense that he's not comfortable with the subject so I just continued playing again humming to the tune.

"Sing, it's just me here," he urged.

I laughed at what he said and started to sing while playing.

He stared at me the whole time listening to every lyrics.

(This track is entitled I will go to you like the first snow sang by Ailee. This song is from the drama Goblin. I really like this song so hope you like it. Later on you will understand why I chose this song. English subs are on that video too so yeah.)

He suddenly leaned his head on my shoulder and I was distracted for a bit but quickly gained my composure and continued singing.

"Your song sound so sad," he commented as the song ended.

"I love the song though, but if it's that bad I'll just change it then,"

"No, I didn't say it was bad. I just said it was sad. You sang it beautifully, full of emotions. I started to feel like you were saying those lyrics to me instead," he kidded.

I just smiled at his compliment and didn't really paid attention to his last statement. This song really is sad but I love the meaning. And it's just right to sing it since after our recital, our winter break is about to start.

---

Jimin accompanied me in all my practices for 5 days now. I don't know what's gotten into him that he wants to stick around with me even though his performance was done.

He did treated me with lunch but I chose a budget friendly restaurant and ended up having samgyeopsal (pork belly).

He insisted on accompanying me since he said he has a lot of free time since he's already done with his performance.

I just let him though. My fear of him just going away seems to be pretty dumb to me right now. We've grew closer over the time and he doesn't seem to bring up his dance to me.

Although his actions were really clear that he likes me and I don't hide the fact that I'm also infatuated with him.

I think we're not just good at words so we let things be as it is and enjoy each other's company.

He would hold my hand eventually, he's been very touchy recently too and I've grown used to him holding my hand and all those simple gestures he does. He lowkey follows me around sometimes even my mom notices it but I just brush her off.

Anyone who sees us might think that we're dating and I'm fine with them saying that since Jimin is not complaining too.

"Hyun mi, you're not telling me something," Ji ni starts with her brow raised in disapproval.

"Tell you what?"

"We've been eating here for less than 30 mins. You usually tell me voluntarily things but now you're different," she speculated.

"Come on Ji ni, you can just ask me. It's not that I'm hiding it from you. I just don't want to come out as if rubbing things into your face," I defended.

"Are you and Jimin dating?" she directly asked.

I knew this was coming, why am I not even surprised.

"Really Ji ni?" I folded my arms infront of me.

"Yes Hyun mi, really. Everyone's been saying it. And me, your cousin," she's pointing at herself, "doesn't even know a single shit about what's happening," her hands flew in the air out of frustration.

I chuckled at her exasperated look and shake my head.

"I don't know," I said shrugging.

"What do you mean you don't know you dumb bitch?"

"I don't know. I mean I don't know what we really are. Well yeah, we treat each other like what normal couples do when they date but-" I can't find the words.

"But what? You have no label is that it?" she said it knocking me off guard.

"You make it sound so bad," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes it is bad you dum dum. You shouldn't be settling for something you're not sure where you stand," her brows furrowed.

I know it deep in me that what I'm involving myself into is pretty much stupid because of all people, I should know that having no label is like riding a bus with no ticket. The driver can kick you out anytime. And in our situation, Jimin is the driver.

"I know, I am just waiting for him to say it directly to me. He might think I'm overly possessive if I'm the first one asking him that,"

"Don't come at me telling me I didn't warned you," she sips in her coffee.

"I won't," I said to myself more than saying it to her.

Really Hyun mi, are you okay with this?

•••