Chapter 62...

I was laying in the middle of the bed, Perries presence beside me. She's just here so I wouldn't harm my baby, like I would do such a thing.

The images haven't stopped and were continuing to get rather worse. The past was finally coming back.

" Maybe I should get an abortion. I'm not fit to be mother and Harry's surely not a father figure obviously." I roll my eyes looking at the door across the room, turning away from Perrie. I'm just speaking the truth, he's a vampire for fuck sake. How could a vampire be a father to a human baby.

I continue to watch waiting for either Harry or one of the other boys to come rushing in here, yelling at me for having these ideas playing inside my head. I couldn't stop them, it was either having the images of having a baby or an abortion or having the same past images run through my mind.

" Don't say such a thing Aubree." Perrie frowns down at me. My eyes widen turning to her to find my mother standing behind Perrie.

" You're going to stay with you're uncle for the weekend Aubree. And that's that." My mothers voice rings through but Perrie doesn't take any notice.

" But mum you know what he does to me." My eight year old selfs voice is echoed around the room.

" You're uncle is a good man, he's expressing his love for you, child." My mother wasn't always the loving type. She always found her needs were more important then her child's as well as her fantasy of being with uncle Dean.

" What the hell is wrong?" Perrie asks worried from my expression.

" You make daddy so hard baby girl. Mm you're skin is just perfect." Deans voice is heard as I flinch away the feeling of his hand dancing along my thigh. I squint my eyes closed taking in deep breaths.

" Aubree!! Stay with me."

I scream loudly being forced back onto the bed, gasping when deans above me, his smile that he wears was deadly.

" Now be still for me darling, it's just going to be a quickie." I again scream struggling under his body, his dick now inside me. Hurting me. My little body being squished against him and the mattress.

" STOP STOP STOP" I scream loudly thrashing my arms around till the stinging sensation runs through my cheek, the sour taste of blood entering my mouth.

" Dear god, Aubree wake up." I gasp sitting up straight my eyes pouring with tears. I bring a hand up to my lip where it had felt like I had been his to find my lip bleeding. I must have bitten it hard.

I look up to find everyone surrounding me, Perrie crying for me being held by Zayn. Harry's on top of me his hands rubbing my cheeks softly.

There all staring at me, all completely speechless.

" Tell me." Harry narrows his eyes. As soon as the words leave Harry's lips the boys and a sobbing perrie quietly leave the room.

" Tell me what the fuck it is. That you're hallucinating about. Tell me now or I'll swear-"

" You can't do anything to hurt me anymore." I cut him off with my words, his face drops to confusion.

" I'm at the bottom right now Harry. Nothing can hurt me because I'm already gone." I confess shrugging. His body is still on top of me, but I couldn't care less about anything.

" Just tell me, please Aubree." He sighs deeply his hand running through his hair, he looks completely exhausted. If that's even possible for a vampire to be exhausted.

" It's just my past Harry, it wasn't normal. Non of it was. There the things that scare me in real life." I confess the truth. The dreams that I'm having, they were once real life. He simply nods for me to continue. And surprisingly I do.

" I was eight years old when it all began, my father and my uncle Dean would come over to 'play'." I quote the word play not wanting to use the word sex.

" They would force me to do things no eight year old should even know about much less do the act herself. " I feel Harry's thumb under my eye keeping the tears away.

" When I was nine my mother had caught what they were doing, and yet she didn't do anything. My own mother wouldn't help her nine year old daughter from getting raped over and over again. Anyways after a year my mother had became a drug addict and had drove to drop me off at school when we had a car accident."

" My mother had died that day only to come back as one of you, who knew my father was a vampire. The bitch erased my memory for her own benefit and had enrolled me in a new school, I guess when she was killed this was when my memories came back to me. " I finish taking in a deep breath and finally looking up to Harry.

" You have so much strength Aubree. I just don't think you're state of mind can take it all anymore. You my dear are my everything."

" I've never known such strength." And with that his lips are on mine. I wouldn't care if my bleeding lip would set him off, I had finally confessed of everything that was hiding inside of me and it felt so right to let it all out. And that I wouldn't mind dieing right now as long as it would be by the one I love.

" I would never hurt you like them." He promises his eyes not on me but my belly, he's talking to the baby.

...

Hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sorry it took so long for a short chapter but I hope to you that every word of this counts :)

Also question , do you guys like the way the story is heading??

:) xxx