Chapter 61...

" Harry isn't far off, we just need to get her back to the house before she starts hallucinating again." They didn't think I could hear them, but I could hear every word coming out of their mouths. Every word being about me, as if I'm to sick to hear them.

" Harry's not going to like this." Zayn answers, his eyes still watching me. I'm sat on the ground sitting still, I guess my legs just aren't ready to stand just yet. Or if my mind wouldn't allow any of this.

" Alright we're going back to the house now, come on." Perrie takes my arm helping me stand to my feet, I felt horrible as if I've been punched and kicked in real life. But apparently it was all just a fragment of what's going on in my head.

...

I was now sat in the middle of the bath tub, filled with water and bubbles. The bubbles popping while covering my body in it's heavenly scent.

" Darling come out there's someone here to see you." I frown looking at the bathroom door confused, the handle was jiggling as if someone were trying to get in. It couldn't be my mother, she was pronounced dead by Harry himself. But then her voice sounds no different through the wood of the door from when I saw her the last.

I carefully bring my weak body to stand grabbing the purple towel off to the side to wrap it around my wet body.

" Come on Aubree, he's here to see you." The voice deepens to a manly voice making my whole body shudder my eyes not leaving the door as it jiggles again. I gasp when it opens my eyes widening to find Harry standing before me.

" What's wrong?" He frowns looking me up and down before staring into my eyes. He turns to find Perrie by the door also looking at me with nothing but sadness and sympathy.

" I Uhh- nothing." I look down my voice sounding strained.

" Perrie would I be able to have some time alone." Harry speaks carefully, I could tell his eyes were still on me. He can tell I was lying, I guess he sees right through me.

I take a seat on the edge of the bath as it drains all the water from it. The door also closes signalling Perrie had left, leaving me alone with Harry. I'm quite surprised she left without warning or threatening Harry to be careful with me.

" I know what you're going to say." I whisper more to myself, trying to convince myself I can take him hurting me.

" I would never hurt you on purpose." His voice sounds hurt and almost braking.

" Could you please stay out of my thoughts. There not safe for anyone." I again whisper the words. My eyes searching my lap, as if looking for something I had lost but only to find the towel slowly slipping from my body till I pick it back up tightening it. The thoughts running through my mind were dangerous, as if they could jump out of my mind bringing them to life. And I know I would never want Harry to wander through them.

" I need to know what's going on. Was it me that did this to you? Or because you're pregnant." He practically spits out the words non surprisingly hurting me, it's what he does best.

" I'm sorry. " He whispers quickly realising, my body flinching away when his hand is placed over mine.

" You. You walked away, it wasn't me. Non of this is my fault and nothing is wrong me dammit. You don't want me so I don't want to see you, it's simple." I harshly speak back my voice rising with the anger. My hand snatching itself away from his, my body standing to my feet.

" Now fuck off before I force you to." I know i could never really force him to do anything but I'm sure the other four vampires outside could and would. At least I would wish.

I look away waiting for him to move when he doesn't I take the steps away and open the door to the bedroom slamming the door behind me, but just as it's about to slam closed. It opens Harry practically running towards me, making me cower away only to be lifted by my hips mid air.

I frown looking down to find a smiling Harry, he must be mental. Before I could yell anything else at the douche he's lips are on mine. And for now just this one moment, I couldn't stop. I couldn't build up enough anger towards Harry only because I knew I was in love with him.

...

" -AUBREE!!!!"

" Oh god baby, wake up." I open my eyes to find uncle Dean and my father both crouched over me, my helpless body lying on the carpeted floor that had the stains of red surrounding me.

" What-" I gasp again my head feeling as if I hit a ten foot drop.

" You're mother had one of her episodes again. We need you to stay here while we take her to the hospital. Now be a good girl before daddy and I arrive again." He leaves a kiss on my lips before leaving the room, my father trailing behind. I had a gut feeling about all this and somehow I knew everything here was a memory and it did indeed happen.

I sit up looking around to find my clothes scattered around my old bedroom floor. My tears just wouldn't stop, every bruise and cut was made by those bastards. I couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried they just kept pouring out.

" -AUBREE, FUCK. GUYS!!" I'm again opening my eyes gasping as I sit up off the ground, now happening for the second time but this time more confused then the last. Harry's standing over me, his hands on either one of my shoulders. Perrie and the rest of the boys came piling in looking confused at the two of us.

" She fell. I -I don't know." Harry's confusion only made my heart deepen more and more into it's depressed state. Now I'm making him hurt. And now my tears were still flowing, no sounds were made just the small hiccups.

These people don't know a single thing about me, and here I am to myself keeping it hidden from the loved ones. I can't let them in and share my pain, I don't want there pity. It will only make them hurt more.

...

It isn't long enough :( I know but I'm trying to update as much and as often as I can. I hope you guys enjoy the little I have for you.

Xx please comment on what you think of the chapter :) xx