Chapter 24...

( you can see any of the clothes that Aubree is wearing on my Instagram... 1dfanfics1069 )

" I'll be at yours at 7. Meet me on time Aubree" his voice was serious. But I couldn't help myself but crack a smile and nod.

Gran so called party is tonight, and I'm currently being dropped off by Harry from school. I'm quite happy it's the weekend.

Harry hasn't been an ass again, but I can say now that I know very well how to kiss.

" I will" I sigh rolling my eyes as I turn getting out of his car. " be dressed proper" I speak eyeing his appearance. He would scare anyone at first sight, his piercings and tattoos also make who he is and that's what I love. He could literally pull anything off, making him completely perfect. No flaws on him.

" I can hear what your thinking babe" he chuckles " and thank you, nice to know what you think of me" he finishes, I frown looking at him. I then shut the door behind me walking the rest of the way to the front door of grans house.

" Aubree darling, miss bush got you a dress to wear tonight. Please make yourself look presentable. Your parents will be here around 8" gran calls out as soon as I open and close the front door.

I don't reply as I make my way back up to my room. I close the door behind me and look to find a black dress laying on my bed, a pair of black heels beside the bed. It honestly looked perfect and I wondered what it would look like on.

...

I got dressed quite quickly, my body practically squeezing into the tight material but it was very flattering. The heels making my legs look more long, and I'm scared if I bend over I'll be flashing everyone my bright pink underwear.

My hair is finally finished by just running a comb through it malign it look as proper as I can, my make up is finished by one of the maids of the household. She was wonderful and didn't make me look like a drag queen.

" you look amazingly beautiful aubee, I just wish I was your age again" gran enters the room standing beside me looking into the full length mirror. I smile at her, her height being a lot shorter then me since I'm wearing gigantic heels.

" thank you, is mum and dad downstairs yet?" I ask not really looking forward to seeing them both in the same place.

Gran shakes her head looking down at her watch before turning back to the open door, then turning back to me speaking.

" you should be downstairs to meet Harry soon" she eyes me, I agape my mouth slightly, breathing in.

" I thought you didn't know of him?, or At least his name" I mumble to her, slightly feeling of guard. I don't know what they have against each other and what there pasts are, especially Harry's. I don't know anything about him except the fact that he's a vampire. I just know we're not boyfriend girlfriend.

I look back to find she's now gone. Geez if she's trying to freak me out, it sure is working.

I walk over to my bed picking up my phone then head to the door, closing it behind me before walking slowly down the hall. My shoes clacking as I take small cautious steps down the stairs to the front door.

I looking down checking the clock on my phone, it being 7.03 pm. I'm sure three minutes isn't such a bad thing. I open the door to find Harry leaning against the brick beside the walkway.

His eyes are on me as soon as I step foot outside, his smirk slightly grows stepping forward. His hands resting on my hips.

" your late darling" he speaks lowly, making me quite cautious with his next reaction. I give him a overly big smile nodding.

" three minutes, are you that much of a tight ass?" I ask, his eyes widen slightly in shock.

" you've never swore before. Now are you going to let me inside?" He eyes me now as I take steps back inside.

" your welcome to come inside Harry" I laugh turning around ready for him to walk beside me.

" the boys said they'll be here later on in the night" Harry whispers from beside me. His body beside me.

" you do know, you've just let a vampire into your house?" He continues to whisper, as if someone is listening to us. Which I highly doubt.

" is that suppose to scare me?" I ask now looking at him, a sly smirk playing on my lips.

" yep, hence the fangs" he smiles showing the two pointy fangs, my eyes widen slightly his chuckle knocks me back.

A cough was heard bringing both of our attentions to where the door way to the dining room is, my gran standing there smiling towards us.

" now Harry so nice to see you again" she smiles, her posh voice coming on. The one where she feels imitated.

" you as well" Harry nods his head, his hand sneaking around my waist which gran notices.

" I suppose we could talk couldn't we, Aubree darling would you please fetch us some coffee?" Gran eyes me practically forcing me to say yes, Harry's arm disappears and follows gran into the living room. I sigh walking to the kitchen grabbing two cups filling them with boiled water.

Making myself finish quick so I know what the hell there going to talk about. I pour the milk in and stir while placing them on the tray carefully lifting the tray and walking to the living room. Where Harry and gran looked to be in deep conversation till I make my way through the door. Both there attention now on me.

I place the tray on the coffee table and take a seat beside Harry.

" so I presume you both are dating?" Gran asks looking between the two of us. Isn't this the sort of talk a father has with the daughters boyfriend.

" not yet" Harry's voice sounds threatening. And gran doesn't look one bit imitated.

" Aubree I trust that you have a lot of self respect, do not do anything he presses onto you. Please do come to me at anytime if this boy does anything. And Harry you may be imitating to Aubree but to me your nothing." Gran clearly spits her eyes sending daggers to Harry, Harry doing the exact same as he slowly nods.

...

thank you for reading as well. The pictures of this dress will be in my Instagram soon when I update there :) . 1dfanfics1069 .. Along with Aubrees future clothes for this book :) xx