OO6

I'm dressed and ready for yet another day of school, It's a Friday meaning the weekends tomorrow and my mum will most probably make me go along with her to some stupid event, since she doesn't have my dad anymore.

I walk downstairs my book bag around my shoulder and all dressed and ready, a pair of leggings on with a black dress and a large jacket.

" Aubee, would you like some breakfast before you leave?" I hear gran call out from another room in this gigantic house.

" No thank you, I'm heading off now. I may be home a bit late though, I have a load of homework already due." I call back out to her as I approach the door, she calls out a okay before I close the door. She probably muttering to herself that she needs to feed me sooner or later.

I pull my hoodie up over my head feeling the slight sprinkling of rain. I quicken my pace not wanting to be drenched by the time I get to school.

I shouldn't have to lie to gran but she gives me no choice, if I did tell her the truth she would ask loads of questions.

I plan on going to the local stores around the small town to grab afew things before it gets dark so I can make it back home without going down the path in complete blackness.

Yesterday was a strange first day, even for me. I know I'm not normal cause I'm not like the preppy girls in school but it's still strange for me. Even for my second day.

I make it to the car park of the school yard, the group of boys where they usually are cigarettes hanging on there lips as they make short conversation. I want to know who this Z was and if it was one of the girls from this school trying to mess with me. Which I hope not.

I'm not the girl to get into fights, I could never learn how to punch someone.

I then gasp feeling a hand on my shoulder.

Frowning when I notice I've stopped in the middle of the parking lot facing the group of boys, only one looking back at me, and of course it's the boy who offered me the ride yesterday. I sigh heavily braking eye contact as I turn to be faced with a blonde headed boy with bright brown eyes.

" Are you right there baby?" He asks chuckling slightly as he eyes me up and down, making me completely uncomfortable. I shift on the spot moving further away as I nod.

" I'm fine thanks." I give him a small smile ready to turn back around till he grabs hold of my fore arm making me wince slightly, his finger brushing the bruise. That has turned completely purple. The boy doesn't notice and continues to talk.

" Your Aubree right?" He continues to eye me waiting for my response. I only nod and he replies again.
" Well I'm jase, I've been hearing about you but was yet to actually meet you. Gotta say the girls have some competition." He finishes with a smile, showing his perfectly white teeth. I give him a small smile in return.

" Well I'm sure I'll be seeing you around." He smirks as he walks away. I frown turning taking notice that the group was gone, only the cars that they were leaning against we're left.

...

My feet are sore and possibly numb by the time I finish running for sport. I have no idea why I chose this subject, I'm no good at anything. Besides it was either this or cheerleading and there was no way in hell I'll join them.

I'm afraid if I let myself sit down I won't be able to get up and will be stuck on the bleachers for the rest of the day.

" Hey Aria, uhh I was wondering if you weren't doing anything tomorrow night?" The boy jase walks up sitting beside me on the bleachers. I frown at him confused, did he just call me Aria.

" It's Aubree, and sorry I already have plans" I speak up before he could continue now standing to my feet which aren't numb anymore. Thanks to him.
He gets up along with me not looking to pleased about my answer.

" You know this is your one chance of being popular in this school, and your fucking it up completely." He spits harshly making me slightly flinch back. I was never really yelled at before and when I was it was a joke.

" I'm sorry." I whisper ready to walk away till he grabs hold of the wrong wrist making me yelp.

" Fuck off jace, she said no can't you take a rejection." A voice speaks from directly behind me, I rub my wrist as he lets go letting out a large sigh as he backs off.

" You can have her, I'm sure she would be a good fuck if she weren't such a prude." Jace spits to the boy, I turn in my spot finding a boy with a long black quiff, with golden brown eyes smiling down at me as we make eye contact. His eyes then divert to my wrist which is still in my hand.

" I'm sorry about that, Harry didn't mean to hurt you dear." He speaks gracefully and soothingly, just like the boy who I had ran into and the other offering me a ride home.

" Thank you, but who's Harry." I frown placing both hands down to my sides.

" Ohh right, I'm zayn I'm sure you got my text correct?" He asks his voice not changing.

I instantly frown taking a few cautious steps back.

" As I said in my text, he likes you darling." He smirks watching as I keep taking small steps back, but he doesn't move forward, not once.

I yelp bumping into something hard yet cold from behind me, my eyes widen not wanting to look knowing either way I'm scared out of my brains.

When I stay still, my body beginning to tremble. A deep chuckle comes from behind me.

" Turn around sweetheart, I'm not going to bite." The voice taunts. I slowly do as I'm told keeping my eyes on zayns as I do so till I come face to face with the curly headed boy with golden green eyes from yesterday. The boy they call Harry.

...

May be posting tonight :) xxx enjoy please look at the photos of this story on my Instagram .. 1dfanfics1069