Chapter 41...

" someone answer me" Harry seethes from just a few feet behind me. My body still refusing to move.

" it's your own fault mate. She's fucked up, and you need to fix her" zayns voice yells from upstairs. I gasp turning around my eyes now on Harry. He's grown in a good way. His hair growing to just the right length but his eyes show nothing but hatred as he stares back at me.

" my fault!?" Harry's face begins to become red, his eyes darkening as he keeps them on me.

" I'm not fucked up, I'm fine" I seethe glaring at zayn from the top of the stairs.

" just look at her mate. She's changed in the worse of ways." Louis' voice comes into the argument. His voice soft compared to the other two.

" this is bullshit" I spit turning away from them to the door that was still left open. I'm about the leave when I hit the door way with such force as if I'm blocked by a wall. I gasp loudly touching the invisible wall that was keeping me inside.

How could this even be possible.

" your not leaving, sorry love" Louis speaks with sympathy. I groan turning back to Harry and zayn who were now Infront of each other yelling it all out.

" please just take me home to Jason. He needs me when Harry obviously doesn't" my voice becomes weaker at the sound of Jason's name coming out of my lips as I try convincing Louis. Harry's eyes slightly darken as he frowns at me, his yelling at zayn has now ceased.

" and who's this Jason" Harry growls stepping closer so he's now towering over me, my head facing his chest.

" my boyfriend" I smirk watching his face harden.

" her boyfriend who's abusive, drug addict and a fucking killer. " zayns voice interjects.

" he's nice to me, and he has not killed" I shrug again glaring towards zayn then turn to look down to my feet, hiding my unwanted emotions.

" why would your gran let you be with someone like that?" Harry's voice comes out sweet. Yet Stern, knowing I have to reply.

" to get my mind off of you. For once" I admit still not looking up. I jump again when a hand is placed on my shoulder. I frown looking up to find Louis beside me giving me sympathy. I quickly shrug him off taking the few steps back away from them.

" I don't want your sympathy. I want to go home" I weakly speak my body starting to shake under the stress.

" just look at her Harry. She's practically dying without you" Louis speaks again all there eyes trained onto me.

" am not" my lip now trembles the tears threatening to leave my eyes. " let me go" I whimper holding both my hands together to keep them from shaking. Harry takes the few steps towards me making me flinch when his arms are wrapped around me.

I struggle for a few moments trying to brake free but find no use when my body becomes weak, becoming limb in his arms. His quick to pick me up bridal style my head curled into his chest as the tears finally give way.

I gasp slightly when I'm placed on a bed, in a darkened room. Harry's figure could still be seen but non of his features were noticeable.

" sleep" his words make me jump, from being so quiet.

" I-I can't" my eyes grow in fear. My body begins to shake and my breathing increases.

" Aubree sleep" Harry's now beside me on the bed pulling my body into his. Calming me instantly.

" sleep" he whispers rubbing small circles into my back as my body gives into the ideas of sleep. My mind beginning to wonder into the unknowns. The deaths, the scary ness that hasn't become real to me yet.

...

Updated :) hope you all enjoy. I'm trying to fix up murder a bit but won't be posting on murder for a while till I'm well done with this fanfic.

:) enjoy xxx