Chapter 17...

" stop, Harry would kill you if he saw any marks on her" I hear Perries harsh voice as I slowly wake up. My head was buzzing and I felt like I was literally floating, my whole body being numb.

" just one bite, wouldn't hurt. Besides if I can't have her why can't I have you, Harry's so stupid for having another human near us" I hear zayns voice as well, but my eyes refuse to open.

What the hell is that meant to mean, are they not human.

" don't, she's waking up" perrie then snaps.

" he's home" zayn growls and gets off the bed making it slightly shake. My eyes then begin to open and squint from the light in the room.

" are you okay? You had quite a fall" Perries voice fills the room, but she's still not visible. Just a bright figure standing above me.

" YOU BETTER NOT HAVE" I hear Harry roar from downstairs making me flinch from the bed, my feet quick to stand from the bed. But being my clumsy self I fall to the hardwood floor, with a loud thud. I groan rolling onto my back, a giggle heard from above me.

" you sure you remember how to walk?" She asks helping me up to sitting position. Her smile visible.

" why the hell is my body numb." I groan squeezing my eyes closed.

She giggles in response.

I jump again when the door slams open Harry's eyes straight on me, before he and zayn both walk into the room. Harry snaps his head at perrie glaring down at her.

" why is she on the floor" he snaps still looking at her. His eyes showing nothing but anger, it always radiated off of him. He was hardly never not angry when I was around him.

" I fell" I shrug bringing my knees to my chest, watching as perrie stands to her feet walking with zayn out the door. Leaving me with Harry.

" are you okay?" Harry asks squatting down to me, his eyes now showing concern. Getting me a little confused.

" I'll live, I mean I can't say I've through worse. But I'll live" I shrug keeping my eyes on him. His lips slightly twitch, his eyebrow furrowing in confusion.

He then looks away running his hand through his hair.

" how doesn't she remember" he mumbles more to himself as he stands from squatting. He then looks to the floor as if he's having his own conversation in his head, focusing on the hardwood floor. I look up at him expecting him to explain but he doesn't.

" come on, we're going back to my house" he holds out his hand, which I take and he pulls me up. My legs tremble slightly, the numb feeling returning. I then gasp ready to hit the hardwood again but instead caught by two arms, he brings me to his chest. His lips from a straight line as he walks out of the room.

His face showing that he's concentrating on walking.

" why can't I go home?" I ask looking to where he was walking. We make it outside him placing me down in the passenger seat, and he takes the drivers side, turning to me before he starts the car to answer.

" if you want to stay here with them. It fine get out" he then snaps his head turning to me. The car yet to move. I slowly shake my head my eyes moving down to my lap twiddling with my fingers nervously.

" put your seat belt on" he hisses, still sounding annoyed. I do as I'm told keeping quiet at he starts driving down the road.

I refuse to speak again the whole ride to Harry's house, which Is around a ten minute drive from the other house. The car filled with silence, the only sound being Harry's heavy breathing.

He pulls into the driveway of his house, getting out before saying anything. He doesn't wait for me and continues to walk towards the front door of his house. I sigh undoing my seatbelt as I step out of the car. Carefully closing the door behind me before looking towards the ground making my way up the stairs to Harry's front door. I'm surprised to find him watching and waiting for me.

He lets me enter the door before him, as he closes the door behind himself. I turn to him my face still looking down. I'm honestly scared, I've never been used to people using such forceful words towards me. It frightened me. Along with many other things.

" you can go upstairs and take a shower, I'll grab you a few clothes to wear" he speaks soothingly. As if trying to make me feel any better, which it doesn't. I slowly nod looking up to find his golden green eyes watching me. I do as I'm told walking past him to the stairs.

I can feel him behind me as I make my way down the hall guessing the room, looking back to Harry noticing him nod towards another door. Which I walk towards and open, I walk inside noticing a beautifully decorated bedroom. It's dark the curtains not letting any moonlight into the room. Harry then turns on the light, letting the whole room light up.

The room being a dark brown which the furniture being blacks and whites. The almost king size looking bed smack in the middle of the room.

" here" Harry's voice snaps my mind back towards him. I turn noticing him hold a pair of boxers and a black t shirt. I walk towards him taking the clothes from him.

" thank you. But why can't I go home?" I ask not wanting to look at him, but I want him to answer so I force myself.

" don't ask. Now don't lock the door and I'll be waiting" he snaps his pupils dilating right Infront of me. My eyes widen as I take steps back.

" I'm locking the door" I mumble turning towards the door of the bathroom. I turn on the light and was ready to close the door till his foot blocks me.

" I mean it. If you lock it, I will force my way in. " he growls, making me take the few steps away from the door. His foot the leaves and I close the door softly. I place my forehead against the wood of the door, contemplating on locking the door.

" good girl" I hear from the other side as I turn walking away from the door. What the hell am I even doing here, I passed out from jase being a complete ass. But it was Harry who slammed me to the ground, making it worse.

I guess I was lucky Niall was there.

I place the clothes on the sink and dis guarded of the ripped clothes I was wearing, covered in grass stains from my fall.

I step into the large shower closing the glass screen before turning the water on, I flinch back as the cold water covered my body making a small yelp leave my mouth from being so unexpected. And the burning sensation of the small cuts on my body.

Once I was finished after two minutes not wanting to take a chance with Harry walking in. I get out wrapping a towel around my body quickly drying myself off before stepping into Harry's boxers.

If only my mother could see me dressed like this, she would force me to go home with her.

I huff holding onto the boxers as I pull the shirt over my head, the boxers would fall down without being held, I then wrap my hair band around the back of the boxers. As I was just finished the door opens showing a barely clothed Harry. Him only wearing a pair of track pants.

His eyes look me up and down, more golden showing throughout them. Making them incredibly beautiful my eyes not wanting to look away. He blinks afew times making me snap out of my trance.

" uhh I need to let my gran know I'm not coming home" I say looking down at the baggy clothes on myself. I looked homeless. My legs having bruises and cuts and my skin being it's usual pale self.

" it's already sorted" his lips twitch slightly into a smirk when I look up at him.

" your not going to rape me" I barely speak as a whisper. I hear a loud laugh from above me making me jump back. I don't trust him at all, I can't let my guard down at all.

" oh baby I could. But that's not what I'm about" he stills the chuckle, I flinch when his hand takes mine. Guiding me out into the bedroom.

" then what are you about, I heard zayn say he's not human. What the hell does that mean" I then snap, snatching my hand back out of his grip.

" you don't want to know sweetheart" his dark chuckle makes my eyes widen as he slowly turns his face looking at me. His eyes now a golden red. Showing no source of the usual green.

My breath hitches being caught in my throat. My legs beginning to take steps back my lip now trembling ready but refusing to release a whimper.

I low growl releases from him as he takes strides towards me, pinning me to the wall his chest heaving heavily against me. His breaths coming out fast and quick.

" what are you doing. Stop" I whimper shoving at his chest my eyes beginning to water tears yet to spill.

" be scared of me darling." He chuckles his lips attaching to my neck. I gasp loudly my body again becoming numb just as everything went black. But I didn't feel myself hit the ground instead everything went completely and perfectly numb.

...

I made this chapter longer, I hope you all enjoy :) xx