O13

The next morning I was beyond tired from last nights events, non of this would have happened if I were more careful.
I get changed into some leggings and a shirt with a jacket over the top.

I then fix my face and hair before I grab my phone putting in my bag with my books then hurriedly make my way downstairs. Where I hopefully don't run into my mum or gran.

I'm surprised when I make it out the door, with no questions or statements from either one of them. My feet take me to the dirt path, now this place scares me even during the day time.

Once I get to the school yard, Harry's group is where it always is. This time Perrie is standing along side with Zayn. Harry's head then snaps towards me making me flinch back and pick up my pace towards the school doors.

I sigh heavily, relieved as I walk through the large doors of the school. I make it to my locker where I place my jacket inside. I close the door just as the bell rings, people gathering in the halls making it harder for myself to navigate through the halls to the right room.

I'm quite short, which is such a disadvantage. And I hate it, it comes from my grans side. She's quite short around the same height as me or a bit taller. My mum has long skinny legs the same with my dads but his are a bit musclier.

I start making my way through the large crowd, scared that I'm going to trip and get trampled on. I have many fears, which makes me beyond jumpy and of course would come from my mum. She's a woos when it comes to things that may be harmful, or may not. Like bugs. And dark rooms, and of course crowds.

I gasp feeling hands snake around my waist from behind, my whole body tenses and I try and fail to keep moving, I'm now stuck in the middle of the hallway people staring at me strangely as they walk past. It's not like I'm doing this on purpose, if I could move I would.

" Why didn't you come say hello this morning?" His voice gives me shivers, as his breath hits the back of my exposed neck, if only I had my jacket on.

" Please let me go, I need to get to class." I grunt trying and failing again, he doesn't even budge.

" Answer me." He hisses again into my shoulder, I huff finally giving up. Letting myself fall weak in his arms. He then lifts both my legs so he's now carrying me, my body against his chest, and I'm able to see his face.

" I'll be seeing you after class." He snaps, sounding annoyed and pissed off. Was it because I didn't answer him, or is he always this moody. His eyes twitch slightly when he looks down at me.

" Answer." He snarls my body beginning to shake slightly, he honestly scares me. But mostly everything does, and everything about him and the other boys scare the absolute shit out of me.

" Okay." I whisper more to myself as he places me down in front of the class I was now late to. I turn expecting him to still be there, but it doesn't surprise me when he isn't. He snaps at me to answer and when I agree he doesn't want to hear it...

I then turn back to the room, knocking softly on the door just as the teacher opens the door, she smiles and lets me through the door. I give her a small smile as I walk to my seat by the window.

It was a short hour, it seemed to only take ten minutes but I knew it was an hour. And now I have to face Harry, he can't tell me what to do. Unless he has me in grip lock again.

I decide to sneak out, if he finds me he finds me. I pack up my things and place my bag over my shoulder before I walk out, I look both ways of the hallway, finding no Harry or any of the others.

I make my way left, on my way to my next class. I keep my head down, even though I do stand out in this crowd it may help.

I lift my head just as I get to my next class, I smile to myself taking a seat toward the back, waiting and watching as more and more people come into the room taking there seats. My eyes slightly widen noticing Perrie entering the room, her eyes look around the room a smile appearing on her lips as she spots me, she then takes the seat beside me.