Chapter 28...

I wake up groaning as the light seeps through my dream pulling me back to reality. I slowly open my eyes instantly squinting as the whole room is filled with the sun rays.

I sigh sitting up running a hand through my hair as I look to find the other half of Harry's bed still perfectly made, it slightly being a little crumpled from somebody being laying on top of it.

I jump back as a voice fills the silence.

" Perrie left you some clothes, but if you get cold you can just steal some of mine" Harry's voice appears from the doorway of the bedroom. I give him a small smile as I nod.

" When did you wake up?" I ask again eyeing the empty space beside me.

" I don't sleep Aubree" he chuckles moving more into the bedroom. I sigh feeling his fingers against my bare shoulder. The t shirt slipped half way down my arm, Harry's hand guides it back up covering myself.

" Is perrie a vampire as well?" I ask looking at the clothes that are say at the end of the bed. A whole outfit being laid out perfectly. I shudder at the thought of perrie watching me as I slept.

" Yes" Harry breathes. I nod looking up at him.

" How did you change?" I ask trying to keep a straight eye contact.

" Do you always ask these sort of questions when you wake up?" He asks getting quick to get off the subject. I smile not bothering with the questions for now. I stand to my feet the cool floors giving me shivers.

" Why is it so damn cold?" I ask walking to the window looking out, noticing it's pouring down with rain.

The sun is barely out in the winter of this town, I remember coming here when I was a little girl and I hated it being stuck all day in the house with a crazy grandma.

I turn surprisingly Harry isn't there watching me, I continue to the clothes quickly ridding of Harry's clothes dressing myself in the clothes that perrie had picked out. She's obviously taller then me but her clothes fit perfectly. ( the clothes are all on my Instagram 1dfanfics1069 )

I tie my hair back and make my way out of the room making sure to fold the clothes and make the bed before I leave.

I meet Harry downstairs in the kitchen sitting at the counter, his head in his hand. But I know he knows I'm here.

" Do you remember when we first met. And you had told me to forget that night? But it didn't work. What exactly was it suppose to do?" I ask wearily while taking the seat from across him.

" My mind control doesn't work on you because-" he quickly cuts himself off now looking up at me. " I can't tell you" he sighs.

" Why. What did perrie tell you to make you not tell me?" I ask frowning as I sit back in the seat.

" You would get punished and not by me" his frown deepens. I slowly nod kind of understanding. But still wanting to know who this person is.

" do I know who it may be?" I whisper fumbling with my fingers not looking at him as I continue. " and will they hurt me when they find me?" I finish now looking up at him his eyes slowly turning to a green silver.

" yes and Aubree I would never let them touch you, do you trust me?" He asks then sentence ending softly.

" I guess" I shrug again looking down or anywhere except Harry's face.

" Aubree look at me and tell me you trust me" he speaks more firmly. I slowly do so his eyes now shining a silver.

" I trust you" I whisper mesmerised by his eyes.

" good" he chuckles breaking eye contact as his hand reaches for mine.

" what does the colour of your eyes mean Harry?" I ask wanting to stare at him but he's looking away.

" there's two thing you need to know about me Aubree. My eyes are my emotions silver is good, while green is neutral and red means run. By run I mean get the hell out of there Aubree, I'm not sure what I would do but all vampires can't controls here anger and there eyes turn red and all humanity in them vanishes. I'm not sure and I don't want to know what I would do if I got to that" he again speaks softly his hand squeezing mine gradually.

" good thing I'm not the person to get angry at" I smile watching as his smile appears his eyes again on mine.

...

I'm sorry I haven't posted and I'm not making up excuses, I had four days of work and am buggered. So I'll be posting as soon as I can please don't get the shits or anything with me cause I'm doing my best to keep this fanfic running, if there weren't so many people asking for an update then I'd probably delete it cause I'm quite busy lately. So please be patient with the updates and thank you for reading :) x