OO8

" Aubree dear, Mrs Kelly just told me there was a boy at the front door along with yourself?" My gran asks coming into my room after I was changed and showered, now wearing some fluffy pants and a large jumper.

" Uhh yeah, he asked if I wanted a ride home which I didn't deny." I shrug not really finding it as a big deal. She sighs sitting beside me on the bed, she places her hand on my knee before talking again.

" Have you found out who did this to you?" She asks pointing down to my wrist, my eyes widen. I do know but he's going to be coming over here tonight and knowing gran she will go off her head.

I shake my head as a response, not really wanting to watch my gran have a fist fight with Harry.

" Okay darling, I have a few things I need to tell you. Now that your going to be living in this town. You need to know the rules. Okay?" She asks sounding a bit more serious. I nod waiting for her to reply.

" Do not leave this house without my knowing, don't invite any boy or girl inside without my knowing. And most defiantly tell me when you know who did that to your wrist." She speaks sternly.

" Okay? But a boy asked me out tonight. Is that alright?" I ask, slightly scared of her answer. She frowns.

" That's not at all like you Aubree. But after I meet him, I'm sure it'll be fine." She smiles at me as she stands to her feet. She walks out closing the door. And yet I still feel as if there's eyes on me. Watching me.

I sigh laying down, I close my eyes not realising I was so tired that I fall asleep.

..

I wake up to slight banging, I groan sitting up rubbing my eyes, why the hell would I fall asleep. I didn't feel tired.

I look to my right frowning when I find a figure outside the door of my balcony, my eyes quickly widen realising someone's out there. I quickly jump up as they continue to bang on the glass.

" Bree. Open the damn door." I hear a familiar voice from the figure. I sigh looking down, I've forgotten to get dressed.

I walk slowly to the door, now getting full image of Louis' face, which makes me confused. Harry must have told him where I live but of course everyone knows.
I open the door and expect him to barge in since by his expression he looks in a hurry and frustrated.

" I'm sorry Harry won't be coming, he sent me to tell you." Louis says his eyes changing slightly. What is it with these boys eyes. I swear I've yet to see anything like them.

" It's okay, I wasn't planning on going anyways." I shrug walking to my bed sitting on the edge. I look up to find him still outside the door staring at me.

" Are you not coming in?" I ask frowning at him, confused.

" Would you invite me in?" He asks back, a small smirk spreading across his lips. I then think back to what gran had said. Not to invite anyone in without her knowing. It's only one person, besides I'm sure he wouldn't murder me in my own house. I hear a slightly chuckle from the door and I look back noticing Louis' still waiting.

" Are you old fashioned or something? you can come in." I giggle crossing my legs on the bed as Louis walks in sighing closing the door behind him as he does so.

" So what did Harry ditch me for? Another girl? Like Abbie?" I laugh at my own question, Louis stays standing in front of me. Making me slightly uncomfortable but I keep quiet.

" Now why would I tell you that Aubree?" He replies sharply. I look up confused as I find him staring at me intently.

" You're going to listen to me love." He speaks his lips forming the perfect combination of words. I forcefully nodded.

" Good girl, you're going to follow me out of this room. Correct?" He speaks again, his voice could put me to sleep so easily. Yet I stay awake. I frown as I nod again standing to my feet.
Where is my head. And why is he in it.

He takes my hand walking out onto the balcony. He then jumps from the railing to the ground. Not falling or tripping. He looks back up expecting me to do the same.

" No it's to high." I shudder taking the few steps back but still get a view of him. I shake my head quickly when he holds out his arms.

" I'll catch you, now jump before I come up there and push you. And I won't catch you." He warns, his voice stern and coming out as a whisper but sounding as if he was beside me talking right into my ear.

I hold my breath pulling one leg over the railing then soon the other, now sitting on the steel while my feet dangle to large drop.

I gasp when I push off, the wind spreading through my hair and clothes till I'm caught, surprisingly not hitting the ground. I slowly open my clenched shut eyes finding Louis smiling at me carrying me still as he walks away.

" Where are we going?" I ask looking back at the house. Grans going to have a fit if she sees I'm gone. I'm then placed on the floor, noticing it's the dirt path.

My eyes widening from not being able to see much from the dim moonlight on the creepy looking path.

" To find Harry, now hurry." He snaps at me, noticing I wasn't walking with him. I suck in a breath holding onto it as I walk. I hope Louis would at least help me run away from the slender man not leave me to die.

I gasp jumping about a metre feeling a hand grasping mine. I look up noticing one of the boys I was yet introduced to, Louis chuckles from beside us looking at me probably at my expression.

" Names Niall, why is she so scared Lou?" Niall chuckles pulling me slightly, his hand still in mine.

" Don't ask me. She's jumpy." Louis shrugs, I jump again hearing a ear piercing scream coming from somewhere in the woods.

" What the hell was that?" I ask my lip and body now beginning to tremble. These people scared the living daylight out of me. And that just took it way over the edge. Then again I was the one jumping from a two story building into a strangers arms which whom I'm following into a pit of death.

" You're thinking to much love." Louis laughs as we all continues the path.

" It was nothing, keep going." Niall then snaps harshly. His voice not sounding soothing at all. I guess he just has an anger problem.

I hear Louis sigh ' finally' under his breath as we approach, what looked like Harry's car. The one I got dropped off in for sure.

" Can I go home, I don't want to go anymore." I shiver looking around the dark woods around me, as Louis hops in the drivers seat. I was still dressed in my pyjamas, making me smile but it's embarrassing.

Niall grabs hold of my arm pulling me to the back seats of the car, which I unfortunately hop inside. Non of them replying.

Niall then closes the door behind me again making me flinch in my seat, he takes the passenger seat and closes the door just as Louis speeds off of the dirt path.

...

Decided I should update :) hope you enjoy and will be updating tomorrow.. Xx