Chapter 31...

So I was left alone for around an hour till finally Perrie had arrived keeping me the company that I was dying for. We were seated in Harry's lounge room watching comedy shows trying to cheer up my gloomy sobby state.

" do you know if Harry's bipolar by any chance?" I ask randomly as an add comes on the tv. Perries attention is now sat on me her eyes showing confusion as she frowns deeply at me.

" whys this? He isn't the reason your upset right?" She asks cautiously. I look away from her shrugging my shoulders before replying.

" I'm just curious" I reply looking back her still confused face.

" I'm going to make you some tea. Maybe that'll bring you up a bit" she smiles completely avoiding the question. I frown looking down as I nod hearing her walk into the kitchen. I simply got up from my spot on the lounge walking to the stair case that was close to the kitchen.

" I'm just going to the bathroom" I call out to perrie descending up the stairs hearing her call back a short okay,

I sigh closing and locking the door behind me as I take a seat on the edge of the tube. Where only hours ago I was exposed as well as Harry fully to a boy in the bath tub.

My eyes search the rather large room, they set on the window that's over the bath tub big enough for me to squeeze out. I need to just leave and think with fresh air for just a few moments.

I open the latch on the window pulling it open and quickly climbing out closing it behind me but keeping a small gap just incase. I gasp looking down at the two story jump to the bushes that were at the bottom.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I leap down grunting as I hit the bushes with a solid thud. I slowly get out of the bush brushing the small branches from my clothes as I sit back on the grass, laying down.

After a while I hear the front gates to the house slide open, yelling soon coming from the inside of the house. I quickly sit up my eyes quite wide looking in the direction of the front door.

When I hear Harry's voice boom I quickly get to my feet running to the long trees that were beside the house. I hide behind it peeking my head out watching as Harry storms out the back door looking around the forest.

I jump a small yelp coming from my lips when his eyes are set on mine. But I'm not sure if he knows it's me.

I take a few steps back when he starts stalking towards me, his eyes showing that he's glaring.

My feet are quick to turn and start running further into the woods, after about five minutes of running. I come to a clearing where a large pond is set the moon perfectly giving it light.

" why'd you run?" I hear his voice run through my mind. I smile more to myself walking to a small patch near the pond laying back and closing my eyes.

" I want to be free" I whisper back loving the feeling of the cold air hitting my face. And my barely covered body.

" you know you weren't suppose to be leaving the house" his voice is now coming from beside me, but I still refuse to look.

" because, he's saving you from me" his voice quickly changes making my eyes snap open gasping when I find my father standing above me. I let out a pained scream when I feel I stinging sensation in my stomach.

I breath in a gasp looking down noticing he'd stabbed me. I gasp again watching him disappear into the woods. Leaving his daughter on the cold dirty ground to die, leaving me as no longer his child.

...

I know it's short but the next chapter will be longer. And better.

Hope this is a good enough chapter to make up for how long I haven't updated. Anyways I think I'll be updating more on this story now cause the other one I completely stuffed up. Anyways hoped you all had an amazing Chrissy and got everything you wanted :) xxx.