The Big Day

Justin's POV

Today is the day that I leave for tour. This is all still surreal to me it seems like yesterday I was playing outside of a theatre and now I'm selling out arenas. I'm not doing any of this for the money. It's all for the fans they're the ones that got me here without them I'd possibly still be on Canada playing in local bars and restaurants.

Right now it's 5:00 am. I don't know if I put in enough work for her to come with me. But if she does that doesn't mean that I stop showing her the love that she deserves.

"Doe wake up" I started shaking her arm gently I knew she hated when people woke her up out of her sleep but it was funny to watch her reaction. "Doe come on you still have to give me an answer because I'm packing right now and leave in 2 hours"

"Doe come on are you coming with me? I've did everything I could well not everything but I tried my best to please you. I know it wasn't enough but I hope it was enough to change your mind. Please Doe I'm begging you." She opened her eyes and looked at me "I'm getting up just let me run by Evelyn's house to grab my stuff"

Doe's POV

I grabbed my flip flops and keys from by the closet and ran down stairs l. I ran out the door and got in the car. on my way there I started thinking if I should actually go with Justin. I think it would be good for us to try and get closer on his time off.

I pulled up outside of Evelyn's house and ran up to the door.

"EVELYN OPEN THE DOOR HURRY UP PLEASE! COME ON!"

While I was still knocking the door swung open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Evelyn yelled while staring at me with wide eyes.

"I had to come get my clothes" "Well you didn't have to knock like Jack the Ripper was coming to get you" "Sorry"

I walked into the guest bedroom and grabbed my bag from the end of the bed.

"So your going on your with him?" "Yeah I think it would be best." Evelyn looked at me then shook her head

"The reason you came over here was to get time away from Justin but the entire time you were with him. I don't get it. you complain that he doesn't love you but yet you won't take time to clear your mind. You know I love you guys but what if Justin does some reckless shit and your stuck on the other side of the world. Your gonna be on tour for like 6 months before you can actually come home. Just because he did all these things for 4 days doesn't mean he can do it for 6 months. I'm your best friend I'm supposed to tell you things like this I'm not supposed to hold it in. you can get mad at me for it now but you thank me later."

After she finished her lecture she walked out of the room. She could be right but then again she could be wrong. But I want to find out for myself. I'm gonna go on tour with Justin but if he fucks up I'm pretty sure Scooter will book me a flight back here. I walked into the living room with my bags in my hand and found Evelyn watching TV.

"You know I'm gonna miss you right" she got up and wrapped her arms around me "yeah I'm gonna miss you too but I'm not changing my mind about what I said"

"I wasn't expecting you to. I'm gonna text you when I board the plane" I walked out of the door with a new found confidence. I don't even know why maybe it's because I feel the love that I've been yearning for from Justin for a while.

Here's to a new chapter in my life.

SHARE
COMMENT
VOTE