McDonalds and Skateparks

Justin's POV

After leaving the house with Za this morning we decided to go to the skate park. One place I can go where people aren't shoving cameras in my face all the time. They might take pictures from afar but their not all up in my face.

"Yo Justin I don't see how you do this I can't even keep my balance on this thing" I tried to show off and did a 360 on mine while he just rolled around trying to keep his balance.

I guess you can say he looked like one of those people that walk on the ropes. Holding both of his arms out to his side. I laughed at him and tried to catch up with him.

I stopped next to him "Za what the hell are you doing?" "I'm trying to skateboard what else would I be doing on a skateboard in a skate park  dumb ass You know what I'm about to skate away from your bullshit "

He started to 'skate' away "Za stop you look dumb" "All I have to say is black people don't skateboard" "Yes they do what are you talking about I know a couple of them that do "

I skate at Wayne's house sometimes. "Tony Hawk isn't black. Lebron James is. We should've played ball instead so I could've kicked your ass at that"

I looked around and saw a couple of men with cameras talking pictures. Just when I thought I could go somewhere peaceful.    

As long as they don't get to crazy I'll stay.

My phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and seen that it was Doe.

◆◆◆convo ◆◆◆

J- Hello

D- Hey I was just calling to see what you were doing.

J- Ohh ok I'm skating with Za . What are you doing?

D- With Evelyn at that drive through at McDonalds

E- HAAAAAAY JUSTIN

J- Hi Evelyn

D- He said Hi.

D- That's all I wanted so I'll just talk to later

J- Ok bye

D- I Love You

J- mmhmm

◆◆◆ end of convo ◆◆◆

Doe's. POV

He didn't even say it back. I try so hard to be the one who tries to work things out in the relationship but he refuses to cooperate with me.

"Doe D-D-D-Doe pull up" Evelyn sang while pointing in front of us.

When I pulled up to the window the girl did a double take and almost dropped our bag of food.

"What the hell" "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH IT'S DOE OH MY GOSH IT'S REALLY YOU. "

Here we go again. "Yes it is me. Can I have my food please I really have to go " "Only if you sign this for me"

She's giving ultimatums now 2 people can plays at this game. "If you give me my food I'll sign something for you" "Okay okay I'll be right back don't leave"

Evelyn grabbed the bag off food "Drive off before she comes back"

Right when I seen her come back to the register I pulled off laughing.

A.N Let me just start off by saying

Doe read the first chapter

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

*^O^* *^O^* *^O^* *^O^*

Anyway I hope you guys like it

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Erika