Prove It To Me

Does POV

I walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I look under the bed trying to figure out whether or not I was going the grab the suitcase and put my things in it.

While I was  grabbing the handle I heard the door open.

Justins POV

I went upstairs to see what Doe was doing. I know I've been a major ass cheek lately but After was she told me how she felt it broke my heart.

When I was walking into the room I seen Doe reaching for something under the bed. She turned around and looked at me.

"Your leaving me aren't you" I asked and she looked at the ground. I put my hands in my pocket and looked at the dresser next to me.

"I understand go ahead do what you were doing." I couldn't watch her pack so I just went back downstairs I laid down and out my face in a pillow.

Doe's POV

After Justin said what he said he left and went God knows were. I grabbed the suitcase and walked over to the closet and started putting my things in it.

As much as I hated to leave it was necessary. He would have to prove to me that he loved me. He leaves for tour next week so that means he has 4 days to prove it to me.

And if he wants me to come with him he's gonna have to work hella harder.

After I finished packing I called Evelyn. I walked downstairs and seen Justin laying on the couch.

"Justin" He got up and looked at me his nose and eyes were red. I put my bags down and walked over to him.

He immediately got up and wrapped his arms around me. "Justin let me tell you something " he loosened his grip on me and looked down into my eyes

"If you want me to come back you have to prove it to me and if you want me to come on tour with you next week you'll have to work 2x harder."

It just might be easy though cause I love him. I heard a buzz meaning somebody was at the gate assuming it was Evelyn I walked away from Justin and went to press the button to open the gate.

When I went to grab my bags I felt Justin wrap his arms around me. I hugged him back. He kissed me on my forehead and told me he loved me for the first time in a while.

"I love you too" That's when the doorbell rung and Justin let go of me

I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.

Before I closed the door and looked back at Justin.

"Goodbye"

A.N - SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER

Its 12:00 and I'm watching The Lion King and decided to write

ohhhh Go vote for Doe for the Shorty awards (if they aren't over) the link is in her twitter bio

go follow her @doeneseya

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

-Erika