Love

Doe's POV

I pull up to this beach house. It is so beautiful. But why would Justin tell me to dress up if we were going to end up on the beach. He better have a good explanation.

I get out of the car and I see Justin standing on the porch. He has  on a pair of drop crotch pants like always. A black cardigan with a red v-neck and a pair of red UNIF hellraiser loafers.

He smiled at me and walked up to me.

"You look gorgeous" he said while kissing my cheek. "And you look handsome as always"

He grabbed my hand and led me into the beach house. When he opened the door  my jaw dropped.

There was white furniture everywhere. There were lamps hanging from the ceiling.

Yeah I live in a mansion with Justin but I've never really been the type of girl who loved material things. So things like this always catch my attention.

Justin pulled me through the house on to the patio in the back. There was a table in the sand with candles and 2 chairs at it.

Justin tried to lead me to the table. Oh no not in these heels sand and heels really don't go together. I let go of his hand and took off my shoes then grabbed his hand again.

We walked to the table and Justin pulled my chair out for me. We both sat and a guy walked up to us giving us choices on what we wanted to eat.

I chose the shrimp alfredo.

While we were waiting Justin grabbed my hand and led me out to the middle of the beach.

He put both of his hands on my hips I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer and started singing.

Tell me what you want, I can't believe it I know that if we make it there's a reason Sometimes the sun shines, baby Sometimes the... ain't breezy I hope that maybe this time it may be different I told you I'm a make it, that commitment Yeah, you took your shot and didn't miss it Ain't nothing more attractive than ambition

Hopefully you'll give me a chance All I want is love and romance I wanna give it all, give it all to you

I wanna dream what you dream Go where you go I only have one life And I only wanna live it with you I wanna sleep where you sleep Connect with your soul The only thing I want in life I only wanna live it with you Oh yeah, oh yeah I only wanna live it with you Only wanna live it with you

The waiter interrupted by clearing his throat. He was standing by the table with our food.

We both walked back to the table and started eating. Justin broke the silence.

"Have you made up your mind yet" "You have one more day to prove that you want me back so that's when you'll receive your answer." "Fair enough"

After we finished eating Justin ran into the house and came back out with a blanket. He layed it on the sand  and told me to come sit with him.

I got up and walked over to where he was. He opened his legs and motioned me to sit there. I sat down and he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

He started humming. I started to fall asleep but before I drifted away I heard him say

"I love you Doe"

A.N
This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I wasn't home
Sorry for it being so late

SHARE
COMMENT
VOTE
-Erika