Day 1

Justin's POV

I woke up the next morning laying in a pile of crumpled papers on the floor.

I sat up and looked around then rubbed my eyes.

Last night was literally the busiest night I've had in a while. Just writing what ever came to mind I just have to find a way to put them together.

I picked up my journal and started flipping through the pages and came across this one particular line.

"I hope that maybe this time it may be different I told you imma  make it, that commitment"

I re-read the line a couple of times then picked up my pen and started writing again.

The words just started spreading across the page. This was a process that only required little or no sleep at all.

I stopped writing and grabbed my phone. I was gonna save all of the big events for the end and start out with the little things.

That's when I started texting Doe.

Doe's POV

My phone started vibrating what possesses a person to text somebody this early in the morning.

I layed there for a couple of minutes then grabbed my phone. I seen that Justin texted me.

I opened the message.

Justin ♡♥

Good Morning babe. I know that you're probably sleep but I just wanted to give you something good to wake up to. I just wanted to tell you that you are my world and I love you with all my heart. Knowing that I have to work for your trust feels like the beginning all over again. Do you remember the first time we met? You were at my mom's book signing. I was watching from behind the curtain. That's when I seen the most beautiful girl. She had the nicest curly hair. The prettiest brown skin that I've ever seen on a girl. It was funny because I sent Za to come and get you. Your facial expression when he asked you to come with him was the funniest. Finally After a couple of minutes of questioning him you finally gave in. When you came behind the curtain you didn't scream or anything you looked at me as if I was just another person. That's one thing I like about you. You didn't treat me like the popstar Justin Bieber. You treated me like a normal person. There was a lot that happened after that day. The day I asked you to be my girlfriend was the best. We became one of the most talked about couples. Through all the rumors we stood strong. Then more and more pressure came onto me and That's when I started acting dumb. I started pushing you away which was possibly the dumbest things I've ever done. I should've pulled you closer. Now I see that you were the person that I  needed most. I'M really sorry if I have to tell you this everyday I will. I Love You Doe.  And I need you to know this.

I seen another message that he sent After the previous one.

P.S. I know you're probably gonna curse me out for sending this if you were sleep but be ready at 9:00 tonight I'm  gonna send a car to pick you up. Dress up ;)

Wow I didn't even know how to reply to what he said. I was in awe I haven't gotten a text like this in a while. I stared at my phone for a while thinking of a way to reply.

o∩_∩o Wow Justin I don't even know how to reply to  that was so sweet *^▁^* ♥♥

I laid in the bed and stared at the ceiling thinking about what Justin said. I guess he really is trying. My phone vibrated

Justin ♡♥

You don't have to reply with anything special because you deserve long messages telling you how much I love and need you. You are a queen.
My Queen ♛

A.N I haven't updated in like 10 days
sorry
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
^_^||

if you want to follow me on twitter it's @ifuxwitmj
my personal is @beyonce

teehee

Share
Comment
Vote
-Erika