Crazed

(I added a little bit more at the end)
Justin

When we get to the airport a bunch of fans ran towards me. I turn around and look for Doe and grab her hand. I love meeting my fans but sometimes it can get too hectic.  We make it through the crowd and go through security; I watched Doe walk through and seen the guard eyeing her. I wanted to punch him in the face but that's just another story that the people would love to hear.

"Come on Justin." I felt somebody pulling my arm, it was Doe. I was so caught up in a daze I forgot we had to leave. I grabbed her hand and walked the rest of the way through the airport.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP" I turned around and seen Za and Fredo screaming this dumb ass song. "YOOOO shutup please" Doe was laughing so hard at Za's facial expression.

These guys always make me laugh no matter what they're doing.

We finally got to the plane and there were swarms of fans waiting outside. We all ran to the plane but I was the last to board because I needed to say bye.

I mouthed thank you because without them I wouldn't be where I am. I always think about the people who take their fans for granted. Without them we would be no where. All I really care about in life is making my family and fans happy. They've been there for me since the beginning. I couldn't ask for a better support group.

THIS SUCKS ASS CHEEKS BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE