Is This Goodbye?

Doe's POV

After spending the day with Evelyn I went home. When I pulled into the driveway I seen Justin's car.

When I walked in the house I seen Justin asleep on the couch. I was thinking about slamming the door to wake him but I'm not gonna be a bitch.

I thought it would be best if I went to take a nap After today.

,◆◆◆3 hours later ◆◆◆

When I woke up I felt like crap I need a day were all I do is sleep.

I walked downstairs to go get some water to find Justin awake he looked at me and started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" "You look a mess" I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen and got a glass of water debating whether or not I should do what I was about to do. I placed the cup on the counter and walked into the living room.

"Justin we need to talk" "About?" "Us" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"OK talk" I looked at him and sighed "OK you don't treat me the way I should be treated you treat me like crap. I was here when you reached your darkest point. You refuse to have a conversation with me the way that a couple should talk. When I tell you I love you you dont even say it back. I only stick around because I think you can one day love me the way you used to." At this point I was crying.

" you lie to me constantly. When I try to make things better between us you push me away even more. At t the beginning of the relationship I can honestly say that I was at my happiest place but now 1 year later I'm not happy when I'm around you at all. You go out and do all this dumb stuff thinking it won't get back to me." "Doe -"

Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off. "I love you Justin but you're to blind to see the good girl that is right on front of you. So until you learn how to treat me I'm leaving "

This is one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life. I got up and walked towards the stairs. That's when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned around to find Justin with tears in his eyes.

"Don't leave me please" "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't " he let go of my arm and looked at the ground.

"I love you just because I don't show it doesn't mean I don't love you. I been acting like an ass for the past month and I'm sorry. I promise if you stay I'll treat you better than I ever have. I did all that stupid stuff because I thought you didn't love me anymore." "If I didn't love you then why do you think I stayed?"

"I don't know but I'm begging you don't leave me please just dont go." I looked away from him and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know" I looked at him and walked away.

A.N - WOOT WOOT

I NEED A SOCIAL LIFE

ANYWAY ENJOY

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

- Erika