Fun And Games

Doe's POV

The next morning I woke up in a big bed. I looked around and didn't see Justin. The first thing that popped up in my mind was that he was out with someone else. But then it dawned on me what happened last night.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. That's when I realized that I didn't have my dress on I had on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt.  This meant that Justin meant  changed me. Knowing his perverted ass he probably peeked.

I walked in the kitchen to find Justin attempting to cook.

"You know you can't cook" he slightly jumped and dropped an egg. "Look what you made me do and I am an amazing cook"

"Good cooks don't waste food" he turned around and looked at me with a slight smirk on his face "It's your fault"

I turn around to walk to the living room to watch TV when I feel something hit the back of my head. I put my hand up to my head only to find he had thrown an egg at my head. "Your an asshole you know that right" "Eggs are good for your hair"

I sarcastically laughed "I'm gonna get you later"

___________________________

"DOE BREAKFAST IS READY" Justin yells from the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen to see that Justin had made bacon,eggs,pancakes,and toast.

I grabbed a plate and syrup and walked to the dining room. Justin walked in and sat across from me. While he was eating I decided that now was best to get him back.

I broke off a piece of toast and covered it in syrup. While he was taking a bite of his eggs I threw it at him. It landed right on his forehead.

"Payback is a bitch isn't it" I was laughing so hard I was holding my stomach. "That's how you wanna play?" Justin got up out of his seat.

My first reaction was to run and that's exactly what I did. I ran into the bedroom and locked the door. "I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK SOONER OR LATER DOE " Justin yelled from the other side of the door.

I laid on the bed and turned on the TV. My favorite show was on. Bethany

At this moment it seemed as though all my worries had drifted away. That's exactly the way I wanted it to stay.

A.N Here's a short little update

THANKS FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 1.1K READS
I never actually thought it would get that far

THANK YOU

SHARE
COMMENT
VOTE
-Erika