十五▪Blood Red

《▪blood red▪》

▪▪▪

The dead dried leaves circled around Liu Xia as if the leaves were running around her. Her lips had no sight of the color pink, it was as if her body was already dead. Her body was numb and sore from the rope that had binded her up last night. Her knees were kneeling against the concrete of the manor outside of her room.

Lin Tianhai had worn a darker color than the colors he would usually wear. He would wear nice beige colors but right now he was wearing a bright color of yellow and black. Liu Xia had noticed that he was wearing yellow, only the Emperor or Crown prince could wear such color.

"Third miss, I'm sure that you are probably looking for an explanation. These explanations are probably nothing to appease your hatred towards me. I don't mind your hatred." Lin Tianhai sounded so virtuous and calm. Deep down in him was darkness.

Liu Xia didn't speak a word, but she knew what was gonna happen. She was smart enough to understand that he would probably kill her. Liu Xia knew that she would be a hindrance in the future so it was inevitable that Lin Tianhai would kill her off. 

"Thirteen years ago, barely a month before your first birthday, I was married to Feng Yue. Feng Yue had a past relationship with your father but yet she chose me to marry. I was more in the righteous light, but your father was ignorant and set me up." He spat out with despise.

The little girl knew that her father wasn't the best person with a good heart, that's why she always stayed clear of him when she was in the manor. Liu Xia had only loved him as a daughter-father love, but it was always one-sided on Liu Xia's part.

"I was there when you father was going to stab me, and Feng Yue had taken the blade for me." Lin Tianhai didn't seem as emotional, but there was a bit of bitter in his eyes.

There was a bit of silence and all that can be heard was leaves brushing against the cement floors. Liu Xia felt as if she shouldn't say anything. This was her father's affair. Not her's.

"Lin Ying knows everything. You are his enemy's daughter. He will never want to be with you, nor will he even be able to." Lin Tianhai's voice became stronger. 

Liu Xia had became stiff. Her heart broke and shattered to pieces. 

Lin Tianhai grinned, "Your devoted maid, Xiao Jue, is going to be his Crown Princess."

Her eyes widened. She never thought that her maid would be that type of person to want power. Liu Xia realized that her maid isn't what she always knew.

" Guards come here." Lin Tianhai ordered. One man had showed up to his side with a box. The box had exquisite designs and was very pretty. The color of red peonies designed on the box, the red had shown greatly due to the red clouds in the sky, but the peony was going to be eaten by the yellow dragon. 

Once he lifted the lid of the box, there was a whip. To be specific, It was a red whip.

"Don't think I have been blind to your feelings towards Lin Ying and his reciprocating feelings towards you either." His voice become full of poison and shocked Liu Xia. "I have to get you out of my son's way. You are only be a burden to his success."

The man reaches the whip and grips it tightly. Lin Tianhai had raised his arm and said his last sentence to Liu Xia. "You can only blame yourself for being his daughter."

The first lash of the whip had slashed open Liu Xia's clothes. a gush of a crimson red had flowed out of her. A loud cry and came out of her chapped lips. The blood had stained her white clothes. Liu Xia bit her lip in pain and grimaced in fear.

The whip had went down on her shoulder and made Liu Xia stumble from her knees to the ground. Red had flowed into her apparel and had blood flowing from her collar bone. Liu Xia had screamed in agony.

Lin Tianhai had continued to raise his arm and whipping Liu Xia relentlessly. it was an endless cycle for Liu Xia. Each slash had made her scream in pain. there was already puddles of red below Liu Xia. Her clothes had already drenched fully in red. 

Liu Xia was hoping that Lin Ying would come and save her. 

Save her from this nightmare that she could never wake up from.

The final lash, Hit her straight in the heart. Her blood had stopped pumping and also stopped flowing to her brain. Liu Xia couldn't hold on anymore.

"Your Highness, She had stopped moving." A guard had spoken.

Lin Tianhai acknowledged his Guard's word and left her to bleed out. "Leave her body here for three days to rot, then give her a proper cremation." 

Lin Tianhai had left her corpse there in the same position where she had fallen. All the guards had felt pity towards this girl who was actually quite a beauty.

Quickly after they had left the premises, a light had brighten the manor. Everything had became lighter and illuminant. His face had became clearer and his body could be figured out within the light.

All the dead leaves had sprung up and had became feathers. They had danced around and glowed against the light that had brighten the red sky.

"Silly girl, I'm finally here."

▪▪▪

《▪blood red▪》