七▪Hairpin

《▪hairpin▪》

▪▪▪

Have you ever felt anger?

Have you ever been jealous?

Have you ever wanted to kill a mortal so bad?

The God of Light and Colors had fiery eyes and wanted to let this town burn to dust. He was too angry that his mortal woman had a minor crush on a boy. Jin Guangming was filled with jealously.

Out of anger, he had went back to the Immortal realm to cool off. He was too furious at himself, he was thinking about all the possible ways he could have prevent her childhood crush. Damn!

He should have visited her more often. He should have gave her a present. He should have taken her away when he first saw her!

Now, he was just over thinking about all of that.

Back in the mortal realm, Liu Xia's world only revolved around one person which was her first love, Lin Dage. His given name is Lin Ying. He was the first born son of the butler in Liu manor. Lin Ying, Xiao Jue, and Liu Xia were all raised together since they were young.

Lin Ying was only 14 years old. It was about time he married soon. His parents were servants to Master Liu and Madam Liu, so his parents could arrange his marriage unless the Master approves.

Liu Xia had really loved Lin Ying. He had protected and shown her attention while her father didn't show her any of those. Even though she was still too young to love, she understood that her feelings were different towards him.

" Lin Dage, I thought Uncle Lin said you couldn't come out for Lunar New Years?" Liu Xia asked Lin Ying.

Lin Ying had gave a reassuring smile. "I snuck out. Don't worry, they won't punish me too hard."

Xiao Jue gave a look of concern to Lin Ying. Butler Lin is a righteous man, he would definitely not be easy on boy because he is his own flesh and blood.

Liu Xia had stared up and made eye contact with Lin Ying. She noticed that he was the most handsome man around here. She didn't care if he was a servant of the manor. Liu Xia knew that she wanted to be with him.

Lin ying's jet black hair was so shiny, it had the moon's reflection on his hair. His dark eyebrows really brought out his pale face. Obviously, he was no God looking, but he was decent enough for Liu Xia to fawn over.

Xiao Jue had spoke up, "Let's continue going down the street, we shouldn't let a mere thief let down our move!"

Liu Xia was still a bit shaken but she was well enough to keep going. Those three kids had both continued down the street.

Going down the street was filled with many merchandise and cute items that Liu Xia longed for. There was hairpins that she extremely loved.

When she looked at the hairpin booth, she was immediately enticed by one specific hairpin. It was a jasmine flower hairpin.

Liu Xia broke away from Lin Ying and Xiao Jue, she had began feeling as if She was possessed. She had never wanted something so bad. Liu Xia just had a feeling. The feeling was as if that hairpin was hers.

She began walking through the crowd, she began pushing people and trying to get to that hairpin stand. Liu Xia was only a couple meters away from the stand.

Adter a couple more shoving and pushing, She had finally made it to the stand. Liu Xia's eyes were completely on the jasmine flower hairpin.

"Young miss, do you take a fancy to this jasmine pin?" The booth owner asked Liu Xia. He noticed that Liu Xia was eyeing down that hairpin.

"Yes." Liu Xia was still looking at the pin, not making eye contact with the booth owner.

"You know there is a story behind each of these hairpins. This jasmine hairpin used to belong to a beautiful woman who was a mortal, four hundred years ago." The merchant began telling a story. Liu Xia was listening intently.

The man who ran the booth had continued the story noticing that Liu Xia was listening. "The woman was living in the mountains alone until a God from the Heavens had descended down and fell in love with her."

Liu Xia's lips turned into a smile. "Then what happened?"

"She was punished by the Jade Emperor. Her punishment was to take her eyes and replace her lover's eyes." The merchant sadly spoke. "The God that had fell for her, had cause a rebellion and was punished."

Liu Xia had furred her eyebrow. What a pitiful story.

"How much is it for?" Liu Xia asked.

The merchant smiled. "Thirty copper coins."

Liu Xia had pulled out her money pouch and only pulled out a silver. "Would silver be okay?"

"Of course." The merchant said. "Do you want change?"

"No, keep the change. It's a tip for telling me such a beautiful story." Liu Xia gave a pearly white smile and took the jasmine flower hairpin.

▪▪▪

《▪hairpin▪》