"Oh no, we are buying you new clothes"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I just got my first check and there's nothing else I wanna do with the money than buying clothes for my sister's first date"

.
.

Lana, Jess and I went into the mall. I'm really not used to being here so I just followed them everywhere.

"You should try on a dress. But not any dress, it needs to be hot but casual you get it?"

"Yeah but I don't really think there's an outfit for a surprise date. What if he takes me golfing and I'm wearing a dress?"

"Don't be silly he's not taking you golfing"

"He could"

"No he wouldn't. He's definitely taking you out for dinner, so a dress is the best option"

She was right. Anyways, Jessie knew much more about dates than me.

Between the two of them they were managing to drive me crazy. Outfit after outfit they weren't satisfied enough so I had to try a new one. That was until:

"Oh my Lord! You look stunning sissy"

"Yeah girl! He will be all over heels for you"

"You guys think?". I watched my clock as I said that when I noticed it was already 6:10PM.

"Holly fuck we need to go!". We paid for the dress and I went out in it. There was no time for changing.

-
-

We arrived home around 6:20 and both Lana and Jess quickly put their hands into action. While Lana was doing my make up, Jess did my hair and I painted my nails. By 6:55 we were done.

"You look incredible"

"Absolutely breathtaking" Lana added.

"Thanks guys- the bell ranged- He's here!"

I rushed downstairs like a five year old in christmas morning. That was how much exited I was for this.
I opened the door and couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Carl was standing all dressed up next to really fancy car which's name I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's expensive.

"Hi baby girl". His seductive voice took me out of my trance. "You look absolutely breathtaking love"

"You don't look so bad yourself Gallagher".

Truth be told, he looked like a whole fucking snack. I had never before seen Carl wearing normal clothes and I must admit that I was attracted to his bad boy side but I was kind of turned on by his good boy side too.

"Ready?". Carl walked all the way over to the passengers door and he held it open for me. A fucking true gentleman.

"Who you stole this from?"

"I rented it, get in"

As I took my seat Carl handed me a blindfold. He said he wanted everything to be a surprise so I couldn't watched where we were headed.
While driving Carl placed his hand on thigh and rubbed it from side to side in a protective way. Some minutes later I sensed the car slowing down and he whispered in my ear "Here we are, but don't take them off yet".

Carl (POV)

She had no clue where we were. I helped her out of the car and walked her through a short path.

"Take your shoes off". I watched as she did what I ordered her to and her face was just to precious when her feet touched the ground.

"It's sand! We... we're at the beach!"

"That right baby, take them off now"

Bree slowly pulled up the blindfold and her jaw immediately dropped when she saw what I had planned for us.

"You like it?"

"Like it? Carl I fucking love it! Thank you so much!"

~~